Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you use to burn PS1 games?

Thanks

Curious & curiouser. I burnt a second game from the "E" section. I used the same program and setting as the the other I tried from the "E" section and it was a bust.

Has anyone had complete success burning PS1 games? Am I missing some vital piece of information that is keeping me from having complete success? It blows to have a larger pile of useless burns bigger than the working ones.

Perhaps I'll get the latest version of ImgBurn and be the test monkey for it. What do I have to lose?

I burnt Extreme Pinball & RPG Maker with Alcohol120 and the games would not load at all. I used the new version of ImgBurn: Extreme Pinball loads all the way to the board selection but never loads the selected board and RPG Maker loads up fine and you can access the Anime section but not game creation section.

I am wondering if my PS does not like multi-track CDs (bin/cue) or burning speeds over 2X. I seem to have better luck burning DAO at 1X. Which programs convert bin/cue files to .iso or other single file images? I would like to try converting a bin/cue to another format and then burning it at 1X.
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 25th-February-2008 at 11:22. Reason: Please, no double posting, 2 ways to avoid it: use the EDIT button to modify your last post or copy and paste the previous post in the new one before deleting it.

Thanks

I burnt Final Fantasy VII (Disc 1) in either Alcohol 120 percent or IMGburn (I forgot which), I don't see why you are having trouble, I guess you could be more specific (or maybe someone else can help you).

EDIT: Also, please use the edit button.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by greendayrulestc View Post
    I burnt Final Fantasy VII (Disc 1) in either Alcohol 120 percent or IMGburn (I forgot which), I don't see why you are having trouble, I guess you could be more specific (or maybe someone else can help you).

EDIT: Also, please use the edit button.
    I don't think I could be any more specific without someone asking a few detailed questions . I gave all the details that were relavent.

BTW, I tried to edit your post to make it sound more intelligent but it didn't work, so I just used correction fluid.

Thanks

what is the alcohol cue bug? and how should i burn a psx game [bin+cue] in alcohol?

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you, stranger!
    The Demon who makes Trophies of Men

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker View Post
    what is the alcohol cue bug? and how should i burn a psx game [bin+cue] in alcohol?
    Ripped images in bin/cue format with Alcohol 120% have 2 second out of sync CDDA.