Thread: ff9 and no battle menu

Thanks

Default ff9 and no battle menu

Actually, I arleady use epsxe 1.5.2, and the game runs smoothly until the first battle and the battle menu does not appear. Any solutions?

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Please, read what Inferno posted here (increase the offscreen drawing to 3):

http://www.epforums.org/read-now-ffi...x.html?t=46270

Thanks

Just be gald am pretty much holding back any anger I have after trying to get the epsxe working and trying to fix any problem before asking. Anyway, if I knew what he even meant my G4 polygon cache enabled, I would never of asked at all. A tip, not ever person is a pro at this kind of stuff.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by WrathStrikes View Post
    Just be gald am pretty much holding back any anger I have after trying to get the epsxe working and trying to fix any problem before asking. Anyway, if I knew what he even meant my G4 polygon cache enabled, I would never of asked at all. A tip, not ever person is a pro at this kind of stuff.
    We know, that's why I directed you right to the solution to your problem. You need further help? just post it here, we'll be glad to help you there

Thanks

Let's see, 5 seconds with the program in question and I've concluded that it's probably under Config, Video, then Configure , making sure you have the Pete's driver thing with G4 polygon cache enabled under "special fixes". Also, it seems that you have to have your offscreen drawing at 2-3+, which I assume is one of the options.

Otherwise, I'd say have your settings the same as the settings posted in the thread posted by Cookie Monster. This is all pretty much a guess, of course, since I have no experience with epsxe.