Thread: One Piece: Grand Battle 2, no music

Thanks
    EP Points

Default One Piece: Grand Battle 2, no music

it works fine, until u play the game. theres no music. in the menus and what not there is, so how come no music when it's time to fight?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Maybe it's been ripped from the actual gameplay

It's hard to come up with a solution to a problem when you don't say what emulator you're using (as well as plugins if it is plugin-based), if you're actually playing on a console, where you got the rom, ect.

ninja edit: Sorry if I came off as a bit of a jerk, but this info would help us solve your problem.

Thanks
    EP Points

sorry, i guess i forgot. anyways i'm using epsxe
    this is the plugin. sorry for the smallness .
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

Try disabling the 2 SPU IRQ hacks.

I that doesn't work, then try this.

Download Daemon Tools 3.47 from here (it's free):
    http://www.filehippo.com/download_daemon_tools/?236

IF YOU HAVE WIN XP SP2, THEN YOU MUST DO THIS FIRST BEFORE INSTALLING DAEMON TOOLS 3.47, OR YOUR COMPUTER WILL BSOD (Blue Screen of Death) AFTER INSTALLATION.

For WinXP, go to Start > Control Panel > Performance and Maintenance > System > Advanced tab > under Startup and Recovery, click Settings > Edit

You'll now see something similar to this:
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. You need to change part of the last line to /noexecute=AlwaysOff

So, using the above example, after making the necessary change, it would then be:
    Download Links:
    Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links. After changing the boot.ini file, close and save the file.
    Once the boot.ini file has been properly edited, you can then safely install Daemon Tools 3.47 on your XP SP2 computer.

So, now install and configure Daemon Tools to create a virtual drive on your computer. After doing that you should see a small icon in your system tray that looks like a lightning bolt. Right-click on that lightning bolt, choose "Options", and make sure there's a check mark next to "Analog Audio". <--- very important

Now this time left-click the lightning bolt icon, and click where it says "Device ## No Media", then choose either the .ccd, .mds, or .cue file by double-clicking it.

Now, for ePSXe if you haven't already installed P.E.Op.S. CDR plugin, then get it from here:
    http://www.pbernert.com/html/cdr.htm

And unzip the contents to your ePSXe plugin folder.
    Now open ePSXe by double-clicking it, and click Config > Cdrom > Select P.E.Op.S. CDR Driver 1.4 > Configure.
    For Interface, if you have Win98 or WinME, then choose W9X/ME - ASPI scsi commands
    For Interface, if you have Win2000 or WinXP, then choose W2K/XP - IOCTL scsi commands.
    For Drive: choose Generic DVD Rom V1.0
    For Read Mode: Try Auto Detection.
    Leave everything else alone.

Now you're ready to play the game.
    Start ePSXe, go to File > Run CDROM.
    And your game should start.