Thread: Cave Story

Thanks

Default Cave Story

one of the greatest freeware games ive ever played anyone else play it? if ya havent you can get it free at the main site http://www.miraigamer.net/cavestory/
    its really really fun... and a really long game a good one for people who are board
    (btw you gotta download the english patch as well unless you dont want to play the game in english)
    Last edited by woogyh8zu2; 10th-January-2008 at 22:50.

PSP fw history:1.5<1.52<2.0>1.5<2.6<2.8>1.5<3.52 M33-4<3.71 M33-4<3.8 M33<3.80 M33-2<3.90 M33< 3.90 M33-2

Thanks
    EP Points

People were obsessed with that game last year heh, its pretty fun

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woogyh8zu2 View Post
    one of the greatest freeware games ive ever played anyone else play it? if ya havent you can get it free at the main site http://www.miraigamer.net/cavestory/
    its really really fun... and a really long game a good one for people who are board
    (btw you gotta download the english patch as well unless you dont want to play the game in english)
    yeah, when i was first released pkt sent me the link and i played that game to death.... still play it on my psp every now and then

Thanks
    EP Points

La Mulana is the new Cave Story. Well, my (relatively) newfound Japanese freeware game obsession, anyway. If you haven't played it, might as well download it this instant. Quite a bit more on the thinky side of things, compared to Cave Story, but it's a similar exploratory platformer game. Significantly longer than it, too.

Hmm, I feel that an avatar/sig change is in order.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pkt-zer0 View Post
    La Mulana is the new Cave Story. Well, my (relatively) newfound Japanese freeware game obsession, anyway. If you haven't played it, might as well download it this instant. Quite a bit more on the thinky side of things, compared to Cave Story, but it's a similar exploratory platformer game. Significantly longer than it, too.

Hmm, I feel that an avatar/sig change is in order.
    yeah, started playing lamulana a few months ago... should really get around to finishing it

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Brightside View Post
    yeah, when i was first released pkt sent me the link and i played that game to death.... still play it on my psp every now and then
    you play it on your psp? i havent known it was realeased for the psp though ive heard it was going to be....ive been tryn to find a way to play it on my psp but ive had no luck....

Quote Originally Posted by pkt-zer0 View Post
    La Mulana? ive never heard of it before i might look for it in a bit but im tryn to kill the final boss in cave story haven abit of trouble at the moment

PSP fw history:1.5<1.52<2.0>1.5<2.6<2.8>1.5<3.52 M33-4<3.71 M33-4<3.8 M33<3.80 M33-2<3.90 M33< 3.90 M33-2

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

For La-Mulana, download both the game and the patch from here:
    http://agtp.romhack.net/project.php?id=lamulana

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by woogyh8zu2 View Post
    you play it on your psp? i havent known it was realeased for the psp though ive heard it was going to be....ive been tryn to find a way to play it on my psp but ive had no luck....
    here you go http://cavestorypsp.googlepages.com/...ry-psp-rc1.zip

Thanks

sweet been lookin for awhile.....even thought of emulating windows on my psp though i knew it would be near impossible to actually play....psp wasnt meant to emulate windows....anyway thanks
    Last edited by woogyh8zu2; 13th-January-2008 at 18:41.