Thread: .CRG Help!

Thanks

Question .CRG Help!

Hi,

Id downloaded some psx isos from here(Guardian crusade, crash bandicoot 1 2 & 3, legend of legaia, legend of mana, spyro 3, brave fencer musashi, point blank). They all came in .CGI files, but usually the isos have come in .RAR files. How do I emulate a .CGI file?

Thanks, Karate Nik.
    Last edited by Karate Nik; 29th-December-2007 at 09:18.

Thanks

The files on the PSX isos page are all in .rar format. You sure you got the files from here?

CRG files are some Calamus Graphic thing which I've never heard of before.

I've got Crash Bandicoot 1,2 & 3, Legend of Legaia, Legend of Mana and Brave Fencer Musashi from here and they were all in Rar files. And Guardian Crusade saves as a .zip file.

What operating system do you use? Have you tried right-clicking on the .crg files and using open-with to open it using Winrar.

And if you don't have winrar you can get it from rarlabs.
    Last edited by Saber; 29th-December-2007 at 09:02.

Quote Originally Posted by Saber
    Satan worshippers can go to hell.

Thanks

Smile Whoops!

As the title says, whoops!

Uh, the files were actually .CGI, so, yeah, that may have some impact on something...

I haven't finished d/ling all of the games yet, only part of one of them. I tried opening it w/ winrar and so far as I can tell, it was working.

Thanks, Karate Nik.

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

Sounds like you downloaded the rar files using a download manager that renamed the rar file with a .cgi extension, which probably has something to do with the anti-leech/download script used by this site.

Just rename the .cgi to .rar and if it extracts with no error, then everything should be fine.

Thanks

Smile

Thanks, dude.

I finished a full game download and it extracted with no errors so everything is working fine.

Oh, btw, the download manager I'm using is FlashGet, the one it tells you to get on this site, so, yea...

Thank, Karate Nik.
    Last edited by SegNin; 30th-December-2007 at 00:54.

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

Your welcome.
    Enjoy the game.