This thread will be for bragging rights of how many games you have.
Post a pic of the one system of choice with the most games.
Show the games in the pic.
I know this may have already been done - but why not?
Pick one system.
The system you think you have the most games for, out of all your systems.
Or, maybe you only have one, and maybe a few games for it. It's cool - share them with us anyway if you'd like. This is competition, as well as just generally showing off your game collection of a system, or just generally sharing it with us.
Yes, this means you'll have to get up, and sort your games up, take a pic, and put them on your computer. ;]
Few simple rules -
1) Only post one system. You don't HAVE to show your actual game system, but you can - it's up to you. Maybe you decorated it, or you just think it's sexAy. ;]
2) Show your entire game collection for the picked system - make sure it all fits, and if possible, make it so it's clearly visible for those to see what games you have. It can be the cases of the games or the actual disc - but we need proof!
3) Only put images up. Make sure they're not super huge, that way it's kept clean, organized, and doesn't take up unneeded space.
3a) Again - only post photos. Don't list the games you have, show them in pics, altogether!! Anyone can list them, but we need pic proof. You can leave a comment at the end of it, but that's all.
4) Don't go game crazy and post 4 systems in a row, to show off you have a ton of games. Give it some time, like a few days. Let others go after you. Otherwise, this will turn into spam and ego trips.
5) ONLY LEGIT GAMES - No burnt games, pirated games, and illegal copies.
6) Don't flame or anything like that. Yeah, talk some shit and have fun - just like we normally do. But let's keep it FUN.
Let the 'Games' begin!
PS3/PS2 - Xbox/360 - Wii/Game Cube - GBA/DS - GB/GBC will be used/considered as one system.
Everything else is separate and is considered as one. Many people don't have a shit ton of games for the next gen, so might as well add them with our last gen systems.
Last edited by Nirvana; 28th-December-2007 at 19:59.
-= PSN Name is StellarSublime =-
NOTE - I will have 15+ MORE games by January 31.
Expect to hear from me again then...
Last edited by Nirvana; 28th-December-2007 at 19:55.
-= PSN Name is StellarSublime =-
I don't have any original games... :/
I'll start things off with my modest SNES collection:
Super Scope 6
Donkey Kong Country
Donkey Kong Country 2
Donkey Kong Country 3
Kirby's Funpak (Kirby Superstar to the rest of ya)
Super Mario Kart
Simpsons, The - Bart's Nightmare
Spider-Man and the X-Men - Arcade's Revenge
NBA Give 'N Go
Earthworm Jim 2
Super Star Wars - The Empire Strikes Back
Super Star Wars - Return of the Jedi
Datel Universal Adapter (plays import games)
Final Fantasy III (technically VI, but you know that already )
Zelda - Link to the Past
Simpsons, The - Krusty's Super Fun House (quite a fun game, actually)
Mortal Kombat 2
Mortal Kombat 3
Spider-Man & Venom - Maximum Carnage
Street Fighter II
Street Fighter II Turbo
Super Mario All-Stars/World
Super James Pond
Super Star Wars
Tiny Toon Adventures - Buster Busts Loose (shut up, I was seven years old when I got it )
Nigel Mansell's World Championship Racing
Last edited by Cosmic; 28th-December-2007 at 21:13.
100 PS2 + 3 PS3 games. All legit. Ask and I will list them. I think I've earned my right to brag.
Oh and I forgot to add my Japanese version of MGS3 to the pics.
Links are hidden from guests. Please register to be able to view these links.
Last edited by crusher; 29th-December-2007 at 00:04.
I don't think the middle title is real :O!Originally Posted by Crushers silly list
So crusher, what's your address and shat?
My gaming collection. Altogether 50 on the dot. :O
Nowhere near as impressive as crusher's, but considering that I got all of these with this year, I think it's pretty good.
This thread pisses me off.
Mainly because while I oppose the materialism in action here, it also serves to remind me that as a responsible adult, I don't get to accumulate material possessions.
I'm a walking contradiction!