Thread: Absolute Must Have PS2 games ??

Threaded View

Thanks

Default Absolute Must Have PS2 games ??

Guys, am getting a little bored of the new PS2 games that I have, so I decided to look back and see if I missed out on some great titles So what would you recommend a guy who loves Action Games, Platform Games, etc and also sometimes loves FPS games if they are really good

Thanx a lot in advance

Edit: Please keep standard RPG games out. I already have so many of the good ones, heck even got FFXII, but I get bored of them pretty easily. Although I do love Action RPGs like Drakengard and the like

Edit II: I usually hate sports games but totally fell in love with Virtua Tennis 3 for PSP and played the hell out of it, and then I found out there is a PS2 version also albeit an older one by Sega named Sega Sports Tennis, and am totally loving it Are there any other PS2 Tennis games that I should look out for

Am also seriously looking forward to those kiddish Power Pro Kun Baseball games that Konami releases for DS and other consoles and is going to release the PS2 version pretty soon
    Last edited by Kazekage Gaara; 8th-September-2007 at 21:54.

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |