I'm using the excellent Sega Model 2 Emulator

http://nebula.emulatronia.com/descargas.php

All the roms I have used Virtual ON, Sega Rally, and Sega 24hr GT have all worked as well as can be emulated except for the 1 rom I really really want to play.

Daytona.

Nebula when it does not like the rom structure will drop out a console informing the user of what files are missing. In my case its six files mpr-XsomenumbersHereX, 1024kb;s
Problem is thay are the right files only nebula is looking for 2048kb versions of them. In fact i've gone ingame with datona by simply re-naming some of the other roms that happen to be 2048kbs to shut nebula up and I do get ingame demo and all except weird crap like uh no car textures, and I fly off the track into void at the start (expected since i did screw with the roms)

so...
1) every daytona download I have tried is the same they all have those 6 files in 1024kb versions (tried quite a few rom sites and they all have the same download)
IS there a good working version for Nebula?

2) Does anyone know of a file property changer that can either trick the OS into reporting a 1mb file as a 2mb file
or
3) a program that could inject dummy data into a roms file

4) or any other suggestions?

I'm fairly good with emulators, its not my PC (AMD 64 Geforce 6, 1gig dual channel ram up to date Bios ect) I'm really stumped on this.