Hello I am posting this because I am having problems with this and so far I haven't found anyone or any place that has a straight forward answer on how to fix my problem or even knows what the problem is.

First off i install the CD/driver that the WiFi Link comes with and then follow up by putting the WiFi link into my USB, which it finds and then installs.

After hours of messing with settings and such on my computer, I know every now and then get a signal strength of ''Excellent'' on the wireless connection that my PC connects to from the USB WiFi Link. But this is where the problem now starts.

I turn on my Playstation 3 and run a test to get all my information for the wireless connection setting and it finds the WLAN_AP SSID and then i just have everything set to automatic so it can find all my information for me.

Ok so then it ends up getting done and I click on Test Connection and the Wireless connection on my computer goes on and off a couple times and then on my Playstation 3 it tells me FAILED for obtaining my IP Address and that it timed out. Bah

So then I tried manually entering my IP and all that info and this time it FINDS my IP but now it has a problem with DNS and gives me an error and I can't figure out what to do now.

Basically what I need is a step by step walkthrough on how to setup WiFi Link so that I may connect to my Playstation 3 wirelessly like im supposed to be able to. So far everyone has just pointed to NDS/PSP manuals but they dont offer the help I need.

So if anyone can guide me through this step by step so i can set this up with my Playstation 3, id be very very greatfull and appreciate it very much.

-Josh