Thread: Vist performance and reliability Pack

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Vist performance and reliability Pack

Its what all us Vista users have been waiting for!

http://www.engadget.com/2007/07/30/v...b-prematurely/

it was available at neowin but they may have taken it down. I know where to get it, but I'm not posting a link here However, I have noticed a HUGE improvement in games in vista, I haven't tested DX10 games yet with the patch, but the 2 I have tested it Dirt and Call of Duty 2. I can now play CoD2 at 1680x1050 maxed out with no stuttering or lag what-so-ever, and Dirt and other games not only run about 10-15 FPS higher but also a lot smoother in general, no more deterioration of time. There is also a lot of fixes and stuff in general (speed in vista itself improved a tiny bit but not a whole lot). So when its released be sure to grab it! Unless you get it earlier

EDIT - I was right They took the file off, the article is still there

http://www.neowin.net/index.php?act=view&id=41691

I really wasn't sure if this should go in the tech section... So nazi mods, get to it!

Thanks
    EP Points

Moved. Nice find.

Thanks

DiRT is a great game. Runs flawlessly on my computer already, but another 10-15 FPS never hurt anyone.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cheezymadman View Post
    DiRT is a great game. Runs flawlessly on my computer already, but another 10-15 FPS never hurt anyone.
    indeed. Unlike the X360 version that takes just over a minute to loada course

I has a torrent that I tested if anyone needs it.