Page 24 of 27 FirstFirst ... 14192021222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Suggest an anime!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You'll probably like the new Berserk movies if you haven't seen them slick.

Thanks

Yes the Berserk movie was awesome can't wait for the next one to come out.

Thanks

can anyone suggest a good anime like Sekirei, Chobits, Rosario+Vampire. yeah i like the Ecchi stuff it tends to be the funniest imo. but just throw me anything i'll give it a watch. don't really like subtitles but if its REALLY GOOD and there is no english dub i'll watch it no problem.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwood428 View Post
    can anyone suggest a good anime like Sekirei, Chobits, Rosario+Vampire. yeah i like the Ecchi stuff it tends to be the funniest imo. but just throw me anything i'll give it a watch. don't really like subtitles but if its REALLY GOOD and there is no english dub i'll watch it no problem.
    Highschool of the Dead? Has zombies, cool fight scenes and tits. Also, there's an English dub.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I'll second Gare's recommendation.

Also, these are things you might enjoy: Freezing, Heaven's Lost Property, Shuffle!, Familiar Of Zero, Strike Witches, Queen's Blade, C3, Najica Blitz Tactics, Steel Angel Kurumi, Linebarrels of Iron, KenIchi the Mightiest Disciple, Mahoromatic, To Love-Ru, Nurse Witch Komugi, DearS.

Caveat: Those were in no real order and I don't necessarily like all of them but they should all be right in your wheelhouse. There are a couple I couldn't put on there with a straight face even when typing.

Edit: Forgot Desert Punk and UFO Ultramaiden Valkyrie. Unrealistically large tits all over the place!
    Last edited by Gypsy; 31st-August-2012 at 21:18.

Thanks

Sweet thanks guys, High school of the dead was AMAZING. i watched it awhile ago but now i am thinking of watching it over again XD

Thanks
    EP Points

Can you recommend a good anime? I like horror anime. I also like cute anime similar to Lucky Star. The horror anime I watch is Death Note, Hellsing, and Cat eyed boy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Sweet thanks guys, High school of the dead was AMAZING. i watched it awhile ago but now i am thinking of watching it over again XD
    Yw. Happy watching man.

@Error: Cute anime you say? Fruits Basket.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'll look at it, Thanks. Can you recommend any horror anime that's actually scary?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

No.

Probably because it doesn't exist.

Thanks
    EP Points

ok.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by iamerror View Post
    Can you recommend a good anime? I like horror anime. I also like cute anime similar to Lucky Star. The horror anime I watch is Death Note, Hellsing, and Cat eyed boy.
    Higurashi and/or Umineko no naku koro ni. Not jump scares or anything, but a couple points that are creepy or WTF?

Thanks
    EP Points

Ok. I'll check it out.

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh, also, Trinity Blood. It's a bit bishonen but I thought it was excellent, and the atmosphere was similar to the old Hellsing (haven't seen the new one).

And if you can stand a couple of the nuances (i.e. 80s/90s animation, tits), both versions of Vampire Hunter D are pretty good.
    Last edited by Colamisu; 1st-September-2012 at 05:00.

Thanks

Here's two things that I absolutely love:

Kaze No Stigma, it's only one season and chances are it will only stay at one, the Mangaki/Novella writer, died recently, and it seems that the studio wont make more episode out of respect, anyway it's really cool and seriously reminded me of my favourite Anime...

Darker than Black. Don't read just check it out. It's basically about a dystopian future, not post-apocalypse, but let's just say things aren't to good, and there is a group of people called Contractors who have well special abilities, when they use their abilities they must fulfil a contract, from dislocating their own fingers to swallowing cigarettes, really good stuff... now I need to go watch the OVA and get to the second season *
    REPENT! FOR I AM THE END OF TIMES!