Page 16 of 27 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516171819202126 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggest an anime!

Thanks
    EP Points

ok the one about plot was asking for IDEAS the other two... i guess this would have been the best place for them

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

To be precise, are you looking for "student council anime" as in the title, or just generally ecchi comedies like your description of what you liked? I mean, if you just want student councils, I'd point you to Revolutionary Girl Utena and Manabi Straight, but they are probably not really what your description describes. At all. Seriously.

Thanks

If you are a fan of mecha shows at all I strongly recommend both Heavy Metal L-gaim and Five Star Stories.

Or even if you aren't a mecha fan it's still a good show.

Thanks
    EP Points

Carnival Phantasm.
    In fact, the first episode is already subbed.
    http://utw.me

Supreme Warrior Guest

im currently watch this anime, pretty good too, full of death , not kiddy at all

Thanks

My friend recomended Shuffle! to me and thus far it seems pretty good.
    The bird of hermes is my name. Eating my wings to make me tame.

Thanks

sacred seven is good! u should watch it

Thanks

Monster: Thriller (72 ep very good)
    Raiden:Action/mecha (mix up anime and CG work it kinda decent)
    Platinum Hugen Ordian:Mechas
    Last Exile: very cool
    Death Note:Thriller (or at least i think it is thriller)

Thanks
    EP Points

can anyone suggest an anime like Panty & Stocking with Garterbelt? by that i mean shock humor/gross out humor

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks

If you like Comedy, Action, Drama, Fantasy-ish with a bit of Romance/Tsundere/Ecchi, with memorable characters and a still ongoing plot in the light novels, To Aru Majutsu No Index is a must watch.

AnimeNewsNetwork Description.
    Season1
    Kamijou Touma is a student living in Academy City, a highly advanced place in terms of technology. Despite being gauged as a level zero esper (no powers), he possesses on his right hand the Imagine Breaker, an ability that negates any power whatsoever. Touma finds a young girl named Index who is trying to run away from Necessarius, a powerful magic organization that she is member of. Blessed with the skill of memorizing any sort of information, she holds 103,000 forbidden magical books within her head. As science and magic cross paths, Touma must face several dangers amid espers and magicians who appear at the exciting scientific town.
    Season2
    Index is still a fugitive and many powerful Magical organizations and individuals want to take her to use the books in her memory eliminating her in the process. War between those organizations is also starting to emerge. Index can only rely on her friend Touma who has always protected her along with Misaka and other friends from the Academy.

Extremely funny anime, surprisingly plenty of serious action, and like I said above, the characters are awesome (with the exception of the common i dont like the main girl character because she is standing in the way of main guy character and another girl id prefer as couple stuff ). And a loveable story, so loveable, i cant wait for the next season and im reading the light novel now

Go ahead, try it, youll love it

Thanks
    EP Points

Karas: It's like Akira meets Ninja Scroll. A+

Thanks

Black Butler! It's full of awesome storylines,characters, and action sequences! Plus there is a slight nit of fan service episodes but 3 out of 24 (just in the first season) is not too bad! I highly recommend this one! Give it a shot! It's even on Netflix!

Thanks

Watch Black Cat. It's really cool and interesting.
    ^o^ [ E t E r N a L ] ^o^

^o^ [ E t E r N a L ] ^o^

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Mmm, back from the dead.

I suppose I'll be on topic and say Legend of the Galactic Heroes, since I can't recommend it enough.

Thanks
    EP Points

I would suggest: Hetalia: Axis powers- it's about WWI and WWII, each country involved is represented by a person who is a stereotype of it's citizens. for example, Germany is gruff, and Italy cries, makes surrender flags and yells PASTA! It's hilarious.
    Inuyasha- He's a half demon in love with a priestess, but is double-crossed by an evil half demon. It's funny and a good love story. The woman who wrote it created Ramna one half.
    Which I recommend. It's really funny. Also Rin-ne,