Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5101112131415161718192025 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggest an anime!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by luffy4 View Post
    its the way they do it thats irritating, they use a big block of white "light" to cover almost half the screen even when its night and there are no windows

example http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_J6T1Vnueen...e-ru_03_03.jpg
    Irritating indeed.

Getting around to it... | Available via Retroshare 16/7.

Thanks
    EP Points

yes... thats not even one of the worst ones

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

yes... thats not even one of the worst ones
    Really?

Thanks
    EP Points

yup thats one of the more common ones lol, the worst ones take a big chunk of the screen

Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

yup thats one of the more common ones lol, the worst ones take a big chunk of the screen
    It probably deters piracy quite a bit .

Thanks
    EP Points

only on the censored version, the unsensored one looks perfect, and even better in HD, but usually i like my files in 70-90 MB Mkv files so though Very good quality they arent HD, thats why i cant find that nurse witch show since its all 300-400MB Avi,

In Ru, Zastin is my favourite character, he is oblivious to everything. even when something he should be aware of is told to him he still doesnt get it lol

Thanks

A VERY hilarious short anime of only 13 episodes is Full Metal Panic : Fumoffu. Also another Very Funny anime is Great Teacher Onizuka. Of course one piece can be very funny at times but judging by your name you watch one piece.

Thanks
    EP Points

i sorta watch one piece, havent seen past the croc arc other than a bit of random episodes around the 200's, i just had started using this username when one piece first came uot 7 years ago or so, as for the other two u mentioned, i had heard of but thanks!

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Action movies/anime/tv shows that are more unique than "destroy/rule the universe?

can anyone think of some? and i mean like just something original and different, like Galactis from fantastic 4, he EATS worlds i find it s little more original than the following typical action plots (by which i mean the villains typical goal or personal trait leading them to a goal)

1) rule the world/universe
    2) destroy/remake the world/universe
    3) enslave humanity
    4) revenge
    5) destroy life
    6) boredom
    7) self destruction
    8) complete insanity
    9) jealousy
    10) betrayed by others
    11) terrorism
    12) ETC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(cant think of any more right now)

also im not specifically looking FOR movie or anime with the uniqueness, just want to hear peoples ideas, but suggestions are just as good

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

can anyone think of some? and i mean like just something original and different, like Galactis from fantastic 4, he EATS worlds i find it s little more original than the following typical action plots (by which i mean the villains typical goal or personal trait leading them to a goal)

1) rule the world/universe
    2) destroy/remake the world/universe
    3) enslave humanity
    4) revenge
    5) destroy life
    6) boredom
    7) self destruction
    8) complete insanity
    9) jealousy
    10) betrayed by others
    11) terrorism
    12) ETC>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>(cant think of any more right now)

also im not specifically looking FOR movie or anime with the uniqueness, just want to hear peoples ideas, but suggestions are just as good
    And these weren't his motivations (depending on writer/storyline) HOW?

Just because he's frequently doing shit just because he's hungry doesn't make him original or different. He's just another old superbeing with a god complex who's pissed off at humanity.

Thanks
    EP Points

that was just the only example i could think of, and galactis isnt really pissed off at humanity

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah he is. He's got a little bit of an issue with the fact that humans kind of interfere with snack time.

Frequently.

Probably doesn't help that earthlings came pretty close to killing him a couple times.

Thanks
    EP Points

hmm... well he didnt ORIGINALLY i guess you could say, still hes the only one i could think of

Thanks
    EP Points

Default anyone know of some Student Council Anime? i have seen 3 and they are pretty funny

I have seen Best student council,Seitokai no Ichizon, and one that i can't remember its name but there was 3 or four girls and on guy in the council and all the girls would make perverted jokes and references (that was my favourite one)

i doubt that there will be THAT many others but can anyone think of any?

Thanks
    EP Points

Why? Are you looking to watch some?

If so, why couldn't you just post in the Suggest an Anime thread instead of posting your eight millionth pointless thread in the past week?