Thread: ISO format

Thanks

Default ISO format

hmm i'm having a problem i have recently finished downloading tales of destiny remake(yaaay \o/) and inside the rar parts there is an .iso image but its kind of an winrar file i can open it and see what is inside is this normal?do i have to make something special to burn the image or can i just use any burning program (its alcohol120% for me) normally?

And there is one more thing during the download i had a single minimal problem since the archive was separated in 66 parts after most was finished i tried to select only one part for download to see if i could finish it by getting it from someone who had it not necessarily a seed,so anyway it didn't work but when i put all the 66 parts again 2 of them were re-downloaded so i want to know if there might be a problem?i already opened the rar did not had a problem with that,opened the .iso with the winrar it worked perfectly as well but im a bit insecure so if anyone could answer my questions i would be really grateful^^
    Last edited by Uchii; 26th-June-2007 at 17:01.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Don't extract the files inside the ISO file, that's the image file and that's what you need in order to play the game in your fav emulator or to burn it and play it in your real PSX console.
    Go to Winrar and uncheck the iso file in the options so it's not associated with winrar.

Thanks

Ooooh i see thank you a lot i will do that^^ thank you for the info