Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: The Spiderman 3 topic.

Thanks

I started watching from an hour in the movie and I knew what the hell was going on. Like that guy said, you'll undestand if you really want to.

Thanks

This movie does have a lot of things gonna on right after the other, so it can get hard to follow at times.

Thanks
    EP Points

I didnt like Tobey in this movie at all, especially after watching it a second time. He just didnt fit as well anymore, in more ways then one.

Thanks

especially that c shaped scar on his cheek

Quote Originally Posted by The Joker
    I believe whatever doesn't kill you simply makes you, stranger!
    The Demon who makes Trophies of Men

Thanks

I actually liked this movie, mostly because it features my favorite villan - Venom.

And I don't know what's your problem with Tobey, I think he did great and it was a delight watching him in Spiderman 3.
    Now, his voice acting in the Spider-man 3 game is terrible, it's like someone woke him up in the middle of the night and asked him to record the sounds.

Thanks
    EP Points

Hes just grown out of the part, just something was missing that he had in the first two parts. Could be his fault, could be the director, but it doesnt change the fact that in my opinion, something was just off with him.

Thanks
    EP Points

I didnt like it when his attitude was being fucked up, yknow dancing on the streets hitting on girls gay dancing in da club.
    I am so ninja, I fart in your cereal while you are still eating it.

Hax'd:
    PS3 Slim OFW
    PS4 OFW
    Nintendo Wii U 32GB Black Premium

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by mark1221 View Post
    I actually liked this movie, mostly because it features my favorite villan - Venom.
    Yeah, I dunno what everyone loves about Venom. I think that he's neat to look at, and that the concept behind his existence and what it stands for is kinda cool, but I never did understand the raging boner that people have for the character.

Were I a fan of the character, I would've rather they left him out of the film than treat him the way they did. He was just there for the hardcore fans to masturbate to (please don't take any of this personally...), and while he did a couple of things that drove the plot of the film a bit towards the end there, they could've just as easily left him out (as well as Gwen Stacy while they're at it...), and the film would've been better for it, IMO.

Think about it. The stuff with the Sandman had the potential to be way more compelling had they not had to shoe-horn both Venom and Gwen into the story, thereby taking away time that they could've spent developing the Sandman into a really kick-ass villain.

Eh, it was a good movie, but I really do think that Venom, amongst other things, dragged it down.

Thanks

Hi Everybody! well, to be quite honest i hated it from the very first one! and i'm shure no one really wanted to see these kind of movies, like spiderman, superman, hulk (for instance) guess is just the ned to not be left out of the conversation topics... what a shame, they way this goes, the neext movies will be like those japanease features (though funny) they stink, and there is where the american new-superhero-wave will end up!
    Do Your Beliefs Reflect Reality or Create It? Wanna Come To My Reality?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Demon_Hood View Post
    Hi Everybody! well, to be quite honest i hated it from the very first one! and i'm shure no one really wanted to see these kind of movies, like spiderman, superman, hulk (for instance) guess is just the ned to not be left out of the conversation topics... what a shame, they way this goes, the neext movies will be like those japanease features (though funny) they stink, and there is where the american new-superhero-wave will end up!
    You're totally right. Everyone else is spelling sure wrong. The correct spelling is indeed shure. You are also correct that no one wanted these superhero movies come about, especially Spider-Man. This is made even more evident by the extremely low numbers that it generated in the box-office.

Oh wait.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks

Ja! yeah sorry for that i was about to leave for school so i was in a bit of a hurry, but from now on be SURE i will show a correct spelling! And where was i? o yeah.. these waves of old school superheros movies are not other thing that the correct handling of people childhood, "they grew up with them so they might feel nostalgic watching they're heros on the big screen! surely when we or at least i grow up, the films to release will based on anime or video games like halo or so...

Thanks

Ja! yeah sorry for that i was about to leave for school so i was in a bit of a hurry, but from now on be SURE i will show a correct spelling! And where was i? o yeah.. these waves of old school superheros movies are not other thing that the correct handling of people childhood, "they grew up with them so they might feel nostalgic watching they're heros on the big screen! surely when we or at least i grow up, the films to release will based on anime or video games like halo or so...
    Please tell me that English is not your native language.

If you don't like those types of movies, then don't watch them. Not all movies are based on comic books, so go to different movies or shut up.
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks

no it isn't if you must know... but hey? how many do you speak?...

Oh, another thing... thank you for showing your lack of manners, this will surely help you make it through!

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Mah Spider Senses iz tinglin!

*reviews*
    Hi, everybody!
    Well, to be quite honest, I hated it from the very first one! And I'm sure no one really wants to see these kind of movies, as well as Superman, The Hulk etc.

What a shame. The way this is going, the next movies will be like those Japanese features - although funny, they stink. That is where this American "new-superhero wave" will end up!
    Yeah, sorry for that. I was about to leave for school, so I was in a bit of a hurry. But from now on I will be SURE to spell correctly! So...where was I? Oh yeah..

These waves of ol' skool superheros movies are nothing more than the manipulation of peoples childhood ("They grew up with them so they might feel nostalgic watching their heros on the big screen!"). Surely when we - or at least I - grow up, any futher films pending release will be based on anime or video games like Halo etc...
    No...it isn't, if you must know. But hey, how many do you speak..?

Oh, and another thing; Thank you for displaying your lack of manners - this will surely help you to make it through!

And Lethe saves the Forces of Gravity!

BTW I quickly googled for 'Spiderman 4 release' and, as you may be able to see, came across a whole lot of stuff.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/entertainment/6630521.stm
    Last edited by LetheĀ°; 14th-June-2007 at 19:08.

Thanks

no it isn't if you must know... but hey? how many do you speak?...

Oh, another thing... thank you for showing your lack of manners, this will surely help you make it through!
    That was not an attempt to be rude, but the first one was. If it isn't your first language then as long as I can understand you sometimes that's fine. Your hate for superhero movies is still lame as hell though. Also, they aren't destroying the movie industry.