Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Do you believe in karma

Thanks

Default Do you believe in karma

Sitting here totaly depressed that my gf/baby momma#2 up and left me for no good reason got me thinking....What did I do to deserve this??? and then it hit me. I did alot to deserve this. I was bad to my previous baby momma. I used to lose my temper and yell at her for no real GOOD reason, I used to make her stay home while i was out partying, Iwouldnt let her talk to guys but I made sure it was ok for me to talk to girls and alot of other stuff. And as I sit back and look at this shit hole of a relationship Ive gotten my self into; once it again it hits me, this is fucking karma in motion. This fucking bitch that im with does the same shit to me that I did to my ex its so fucking freakish. Bottom line i reallyreally really believe in karma now

Thanks

Wait, you have two kids? Fuck me running. What is the world coming to? People like you should be sterilized.

Do I believe in karma? No, shit happens sometimes and sometimes shit doesn't happen. This is the way of the world. Karma is not real.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by strongbad View Post
    Wait, you have two kids? Fuck me running. What is the world coming to? People like you should be sterilized.

Do I believe in karma? No, shit happens sometimes and sometimes shit doesn't happen. This is the way of the world. Karma is not real.
    People like me?? hmm I guess you really know me on that personal level huh.
    by november i should have 4 kids. I have 2 now and my ex and my current girl are pregnant

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by pirates dc View Post
    Sitting here totaly depressed that my gf/baby momma#2 up and left me for no good reason got me thinking....What did I do to deserve this??? and then it hit me. I did alot to deserve this. I was bad to my previous baby momma. I used to lose my temper and yell at her for no real GOOD reason, I used to make her stay home while i was out partying, Iwouldnt let her talk to guys but I made sure it was ok for me to talk to girls and alot of other stuff. And as I sit back and look at this shit hole of a relationship Ive gotten my self into; once it again it hits me, this is fucking karma in motion. This fucking bitch that im with does the same shit to me that I did to my ex its so fucking freakish. Bottom line i reallyreally really believe in karma now
    You just dont deserve female company, thats totaly different from Karma.

I dont belive in Krama, in the words of a great "Everything happens for a reason"
    If Karma was true, then what would happen to soilders?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by pirates dc View Post
    People like me?? hmm I guess you really know me on that personal level huh.
    by november i should have 4 kids. I have 2 now and my ex and my current girl are pregnant
    If you have that many kids all with different women I know you enough to know that you are rediculous. Rap that shit up, or better yet, get a fucking vasectomy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprung View Post
    You guy are welcome anytime We have bowling and Steak & Shake. Bring beer. I like beer.

Thanks
    EP Points

I guess I kinda believe in karma.

Which is why you gotta walk the straight and narrow.

And handle your business.

Dude sounds like your situation is pretty fucked/

Still looking at 25 to life?

Whos gonna take care of your kins?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

As in the whole "do bad things bad things happen, do good things good things happen" deal?

No.

But doing good things do have direct or indirect positive side effects. Negative things often have negative consequences.

But at the same time doing good things has, on occasion, screwed me over more than some just plain horrible things I've done. At least short term. Because there could always be some sort of indirect deal going on here that I don't see. But the moment good actions fuck me karma starts to seem like bullshit. As do the moments when bad actions give positive outcomes. And for the record, no they're never proportionate. My good actions gone bad are far more common than my bad actions gone good.

And that's what I typed.

Thanks
    EP Points

I sort of do. I'm not really all "Oh well if I do this Karma's going to get me back."

But if something out of the blue happens me or friends, someone will be qwuick to think of something bad one of us did and be all "Karma's a bitch *grin*"
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972

Thanks

Well, I've heard of things like criminals winning the lottery and living the good life, and really bad things happening to really good and innocent people so no, I don't believe in Karma.

Thanks

I don't believe in karma, at least as far as anything supernatural goes. The fact that people often have their own actions thrown back in their face is just human bastardry and our love of surrounding ourselves with likeminded people.
    Last edited by Dr Mario; 4th-April-2007 at 09:00.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

I have to believe in Karma.

Past things make me feel vengeful and everytime I get so close as to mentioning something in the briefest of detail to someone, they say, "Don't worry. Karma will come for them. What goes around, comes around". It just gets me angry that stuff happened mostly when I was practically powerless to do anything about it, and I don't know if some people can see the anger but I think they probably feel it, and I don't intend to. I think believing in Karma - amongst other things - is likely to get me further, for now. But it always runs through my mind if I were to ever see reminders of the "events", what would happen. And I probably will, but I hope not.
    But you wouldn't be put through things you cannot handle. I feel, sometimes, they are a test of sorts. Others, something of a new experience. You have to learn to "look on the bright side" and the only mistakes you'll regret are the ones you never made, I suppose.
    But some don't seem to make mistakes, therefore, things happen to them. Their life can't be perfect, even if you're a millionaire (look around).

Of course, there will be times when I will try to speed up Karma. And that's what I seem to be [afraid] of on the most part.

Nevertheless, I wouldn't change anything, knowing that I can't let the same stuff happen again and know how to tackle the situations.

Jase, you said "everything happens for a reason", something I tend to lean to, aswell. But what would that reason be?
    - A new experience, preparing you for later life?
    - Or because they did something unfulfilling in the past - Karma?

What about the short guy who gets picked on repeatedly at school? He/She never did anything wrong previously. Things like that, I'd say are for the experience, and that they live through it, becoming a stronger person.

Soldiers...don't you think they were meant to be?

Pirates, I think your situation would...border...Karma. But I think it's just common sense/natural instinct for someone to up and leave *lol* (especially when they have other responsibilities that can be regarded as greater than you).
    If you really have seen the light, then I am glad. Don't make this a story of self-pity.

Hopefully, you would have learned from your mistakes.

Just try not to do shitty things if you're not ready for likewise.
    Last edited by LetheĀ°; 4th-April-2007 at 09:25.

Thanks

Yeah I sorta believe in karma since a lot of bad stuff I did made get stabbed in the back several times. Though I believe this only caused as a mental thing though. You just keep thinking "Oh god I did some crap, oh no, oh no..." and it just keeps making bad stuff happen over and over.

Though acting all confident causes damage too. Go figure.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Dinosaurman View Post
    I guess I kinda believe in karma.

Which is why you gotta walk the straight and narrow.

And handle your business.

Dude sounds like your situation is pretty fucked/

Still looking at 25 to life?

Whos gonna take care of your kins?
    dude i thought all that shit had blown over. So check this out last night i had hadadream that they were comming to arrest me for that shit and this morning i get a call from the fucking detective. how fuckin strange. but on the brightside im only looking at getting charged with a 3rd degree felony now

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't believe in karma. I'm not surprised that this has happened to you, though. You should treat people the way you'd want to be treated. If you do believe in karma, well, there you go. Look what happened. And expect much more of it.

Thanks

d00d i thought i believed in karma, then i watched "Signs" and my world changed.

get on your bikes and ride!