Results 3,796 to 3,810 of 3858

Thread: General Gaming Discussion

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin329 View Post
    Freezing issue? I haven't seen anything like that except when trying to "install" the game. And that can be worked around if you read the first couple pages of the topic about the game on the ppsspp forums. Its actually pretty simple to get around once you know how. But having the game installed isn't required really. I'm currently into chapter 6 of the game, no freezes yet. I don't know anything about evolve so we'll have to figure that out.
    EDIT
    i'm looking into trying to set up evolve now. How do you want to go about talking about all this? There has to be an easier way than just forum posts
    EDIT
    Okay got evolve all set up, nick on there is rmcin329.
    il send ya a PM.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

So apparently Sucker Punch are making a Spiderman game, that actually sounds like it would be a good game.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    So apparently Sucker Punch are making a Spiderman game, that actually sounds like it would be a good game.
    I wish! That would make me the happiest muppet.

Thanks
    EP Points

So has anyone been watching E3 2016? I have been, and I have to say, there is quite a bit of good stuff that I am seeing so far. The new Zelda game looks awesome, and the world looks huge. Mafia 3 looks great, and I'm also stoked that Crash Bandicoot triology, the original three games are getting remastered, I just hope it isn't screwed up by Activision doing them. The new God of War also looks awesome and it looks like it has inpsiriation from Viking mythology. Overall, I am setting a lot of good stuff this E3.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    So has anyone been watching E3 2016? I have been, and I have to say, there is quite a bit of good stuff that I am seeing so far. The new Zelda game looks awesome, and the world looks huge. Mafia 3 looks great, and I'm also stoked that Crash Bandicoot triology, the original three games are getting remastered, I just hope it isn't screwed up by Activision doing them. The new God of War also looks awesome and it looks like it has inpsiriation from Viking mythology. Overall, I am setting a lot of good stuff this E3.
    Don't know whether it's going to be very fun to play or not but Zelda looks great indeed. I like adventure games more than hack 'n slash games, so I'm ok with the changes made in GoW. Very confused as to what to expect from RE7 knowing that the teaser demo released has nothing to do with the actual game (a game that comes out in 8 months and we have no info about it?). Would have loved to hear something about an upcoming BloodBorne 2, that would have been awesome :/

Many cool thing in this E3 but the one that got me more excited is knowing the Spidey game by Insomniac is the first of many others licenses Marvel Games have signed/is going to sign in the coming future with big companies in the games biz, like TellTales Games, to make the best products based on their IPs, as Marvel Games vice-president confirmed yesterday

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Don't know whether it's going to be very fun to play or not but Zelda looks great indeed. I like adventure games more than hack 'n slash games, so I'm ok with the changes made in GoW. Very confused as to what to expect from RE7 knowing that the teaser demo released has nothing to do with the actual game (a game that comes out in 8 months and we have no info about it?). Would have loved to hear something about an upcoming BloodBorne 2, that would have been awesome :/

Many cool thing in this E3 but the one that got me more excited is knowing the Spidey game by Insomniac is the first of many others licenses Marvel Games have signed/is going to sign in the coming future with big companies in the games biz, like TellTales Games, to make the best products based on their IPs, as Marvel Games vice-president confirmed yesterday
    I have to say this E3 has been better than the last few E3s. I also too wish we got more info about RE7, hopefully some more info will be revealed soon. Just saw the gameplay demo of the new Zelda, it looks amazing, so many things you can do, and the world looks vast.

Thanks
    EP Points

Did anyone see that the Dolphin Emu 5.0 was released? All the new improvements look amazing. https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2016/06...in-50-release/

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to LeftyGuitar For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

Did anyone see that the Dolphin Emu 5.0 was released? All the new improvements look amazing. https://dolphin-emu.org/blog/2016/06...in-50-release/
    Hell of a read! But wow what alot of improvements

Help threads should be easier now.. Have a problem? Get Dolphin 5.0

Thanks
    EP Points

I try to update Dolphin every month or 2, but hadn't realized it recently hit 5.0, thanks for the news lefty.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin329 View Post
    I try to update Dolphin every month or 2, but hadn't realized it recently hit 5.0, thanks for the news lefty.
    No problem. I was surprised to see all the major changes. Emulation is making some good progress all around. Even the PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii U emus are making some decent progress.

Thanks
    EP Points

No problem. I was surprised to see all the major changes. Emulation is making some good progress all around. Even the PS3, Xbox 360, and Wii U emus are making some decent progress.
    Can dolphin 5.0 run fire emblem? (Haven't kept up on GC emulation)

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ktiger41 View Post
    Can dolphin 5.0 run fire emblem? (Haven't kept up on GC emulation)
    According to the compatibility list, yes.

https://dolphin-emu.org/compat/F/

Thanks
    Thanked 2,829 Times in 104 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

wii version of f.emblem is unplayable. constant random crashes and freezes all over the game.
    gc version works.

P.S
    i have rather very good pc. but still from my experience i would recommend trying Ishiiruka build and not default dolphin.
    Playing games on Ish, made world of difference in Wii/gc emulation for me.
    Last edited by IcemanSR; 28th-June-2016 at 02:13.
    Full List of my uploads here (Fixed link ) Only members can access blog.

Quote Ragnar:
    Warning* New downloaders. DO NOT install Jdownloader with the web installer, it contains malware. Get the offline installer, or JD2. Or try CryptLoad or Mipony.

Do NOT decrypt and or repost my links anywhere!
    All my uploads are on MEGA
    DLC IS NOT GAME! DLC is to be used with Jdownloader to Download GAME!
    paypal.me/IceLancer

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well this is interesting - https://github.com/andwn/cave-story-md

Dude ported (well its still a WIP) Cave Story to the Genesis/MegaDrive, pretty damn sweet.

Now if he could do it for Sega CD and have the remastered audio that would be insane.
    Last edited by Warrior; 8th-July-2016 at 17:23.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Warrior For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I just got to the Hall of the Fallen in Valdis Story and each area has a enemy thats not the standard enemies you find through the game and these bastards are basically Mini-Bosses.

They are tearing me a new one.

Wonder if this is considered Double Posting, hope not.