Page 250 of 258 FirstFirst ... 150200240245246247248249250251252253254255 ... LastLast
Results 3,736 to 3,750 of 3858

Thread: General Gaming Discussion

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    I was actually reading in their forums that they're working on adding N64 and PS1 support, plus some other systems.
    Sweet, I was never one for trophies but that might make replayed the classics for the billionth time a little more interesting.

Final Fantasy 8 - Omega Weapon Defeated Achievement..............Never beat that damn thing even when I was absolutely maxed out and was absolutely whaling on it.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Sweet, I was never one for trophies but that might make replayed the classics for the billionth time a little more interesting.

Final Fantasy 8 - Omega Weapon Defeated Achievement..............Never beat that damn thing even when I was absolutely maxed out and was absolutely whaling on it.
    I actually like trophies and achievements, ha. I need to go back and play FF8 again and beat it. I have the PC/Steam version which has ahicevements, but this retroachievement system lets users make their own achievements, also depending on the game, some of them have a lot of achievements.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I actually like trophies and achievements, ha. I need to go back and play FF8 again and beat it. I have the PC/Steam version which has ahicevements, but this retroachievement system lets users make their own achievements, also depending on the game, some of them have a lot of achievements.
    Thats nice with the steam ver But il stick with the original PSX version in Retroarch using the mednafen PSX Core, just like the real thing.

Lefty if you need a hand setting up Retroarch let me know, I am the most knowledgeable user here that uses it.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thats nice with the steam ver But il stick with the original PSX version in Retroarch using the mednafen PSX Core, just like the real thing.

Lefty if you need a hand setting up Retroarch let me know, I am the most knowledgeable user here that uses it.
    Alright will do. I'm hoping they'll add support for MAME, old PC/DOS games as well. There's something nifty have about achievements for retro games.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Alright will do. I'm hoping they'll add support for MAME, old PC/DOS games as well. There's something nifty have about achievements for retro games.
    Wonder if they can pull off the crazy ones and give them funny names for the achievement , that would be worth playing through them again for.

Thanks
    EP Points

Wonder if they can pull off the crazy ones and give them funny names for the achievement , that would be worth playing through them again for.
    Yeah that would be something. From what I was reading and looking at, is they use special modified version of emulators with hex editors and basiclly try to find values in games using the hex editors and make the achievements that way. It's kinda hard for me to explain, but they explain it all on their website and have a video tutorial on doing it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah that would be something. From what I was reading and looking at, is they use special modified version of emulators with hex editors and basiclly try to find values in games using the hex editors and make the achievements that way. It's kinda hard for me to explain, but they explain it all on their website and have a video tutorial on doing it.
    Oh I entirely understand how they do it its just a long painstaking process.

If they can pull it off then that's awesome.

Thanks
    EP Points

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

*they changed the battle system*

Whoo boy. Looking forward to that shitstorm.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Santa Raype View Post
    *they changed the battle system*

Whoo boy. Looking forward to that shitstorm.
    ***Warrior listens to the fanboys squeal with delight

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by gezegond View Post
    I'll have a copy. Thanks.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkin' Monster View Post
    I'll have a copy. Thanks.
    MASH THE X BUTTON COOKIE!

MASH IT!

No thought required.

Thanks
    EP Points

MASH THE X BUTTON COOKIE!

MASH IT!

No thought required.
    Gotta save my neurones for important stuff!

Seriously, I'm ok with them updating the combat system, I don't mind at all. I just want to play it. After all, it's what gamers do. Playing games, not complaining endlessly

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Cookie Monster For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dunkin' Monster View Post
    Gotta save my neurones for important stuff!

Seriously, I'm ok with them updating the combat system, I don't mind at all. I just want to play it. After all, it's what gamers do. Playing games, not complaining endlessly
    (posts a link to various forums and everyone just complains nonstop about these games and everything else)

Joking aside thats what gamers do nowadays is moan and groan and pick out the tiniest things to complain about.

Thanks
    EP Points

(posts a link to various forums and everyone just complains nonstop about these games and everything else)

Joking aside thats what gamers do nowadays is moan and groan and pick out the tiniest things to complain about.
    Gaming pals are doing it wrong