Page 239 of 258 FirstFirst ... 139189229234235236237238239240241242243244249 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,585 of 3858

Thread: General Gaming Discussion

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    What about console exclusives that either can't be emulated or not emulated very well at all?
    Well...........that's kinda why I own a PS2/PS3/PSP/NDS/Wii.

If its on anything else I tend to not care , I prefer emulation but I run PS2/PS3/NDS/Wii on my actual systems (My desktop ain't quite up to the task for PS2 and Wii)

Seems we got lost in translation somewhere down the road in this discussion
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

#excusesforbeingpoor/lazy

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Anyone else thinking of backing Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night?
    https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...l-of-the-night

I wanna grab myself some level of the physical version, but it's kinda hard to pick which level I'd want. The $60 tier is barely worth bothering with. The $250 tier is super expensive for what you get, but all the tiers between those don't come with a box dammit Ahh, I'll wait and see for a bit. More rewards are being added, the artbook has already upgraded to hardcover.
    Nah, they don't need the help at this point. If I could get a DRM free physical PC copy I'd do it. As it stands I'll just pick it up for PS4 later.

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Shut your anus.
    He isn't wrong.

Japjapderplejap game announced, Fatal Frame/Deception guy involved: http://gematsu.com/2015/05/gust-anno...4-ps3-ps-viita

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Phineas Squiggletail, Esq View Post
    Nah, they don't need the help at this point. If I could get a DRM free physical PC copy I'd do it. As it stands I'll just pick it up for PS4 later.
    Oh, I don't give a fuck about supporting devs. I've never backed a Kickstarter for that reason. I'm just wanting to buy interesting limited editions, and they're selling them there

Japjapderplejap game announced, Fatal Frame/Deception guy involved: http://gematsu.com/2015/05/gust-anno...4-ps3-ps-viita
    Just 2 screenshots. But I see under-boob and side-boob, if there's a English release I'll probably buy it
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

That new game from Gust looks promising but..................Gust is owned by tecmokoei so I think we are going to get screwed................want the PS3 version..........
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Oh, I don't give a fuck about supporting devs. I've never backed a Kickstarter for that reason. I'm just wanting to buy interesting limited editions, and they're selling them there

Just 2 screenshots. But I see under-boob and side-boob, if there's a English release I'll probably buy it
    Overpriced imo.

BOOBS!

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    That new game from Gust looks promising but..................Gust is owned by tecmokoei so I think we are going to get screwed................want the PS3 version..........
    Only the Vita version is at risk of no physical. Vita is preferred for me. Maybe they will let NISA do an LE.

Thanks
    EP Points

Has anyone here played the SNES game Soul Blazer? I recently started messing around on it a little its fun, but maybe a bit hard to get used to since my character moves faster than i would like. The thing i find strangest about the game is how forgiving it is about deaths, sure you lose all of your gems but since monster lairs don't come back when you die you can just die multiple times to get through a dungeon if you are under-leveled or just not good at the game. Heck I died like 4 times in the west half of the first dungeon the underground castle. Most games if you die, everything would respawn on you, so in a way it seems like Soul Blazer can be cheesed by just completing a monster lair or 2 dieing, get a free herb and come right back with nothing serious lost really. The first boss Metal Mantis is really kicking my ass despite checking strategies via guides. I'm level 5 and feel like i'm probably going to have to hit 7 for the extra defense to force him down to 1 damage per time he hits me. Already been killed by him about 15+ times lol, so I don't think more practice will help.

Thanks
    EP Points

Seems interesting. I'm wondering if by "Half-Evil protagonist" they mean split personality or just that they sometimes do evil stuff lol

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin329 View Post
    Has anyone here played the SNES game Soul Blazer? I recently started messing around on it a little its fun, but maybe a bit hard to get used to since my character moves faster than i would like. The thing i find strangest about the game is how forgiving it is about deaths, sure you lose all of your gems but since monster lairs don't come back when you die you can just die multiple times to get through a dungeon if you are under-leveled or just not good at the game. Heck I died like 4 times in the west half of the first dungeon the underground castle. Most games if you die, everything would respawn on you, so in a way it seems like Soul Blazer can be cheesed by just completing a monster lair or 2 dieing, get a free herb and come right back with nothing serious lost really. The first boss Metal Mantis is really kicking my ass despite checking strategies via guides. I'm level 5 and feel like i'm probably going to have to hit 7 for the extra defense to force him down to 1 damage per time he hits me. Already been killed by him about 15+ times lol, so I don't think more practice will help.
    Soul Blazer/Illusion of Gaia/Terranigma are damn good action RPGs, some of the finest on the SNES.

Back in the good ol days when Enix/Square made decent games and didn't let it go to their head like now with Squeenix buying up every other company like they did with Eidos.

Thanks
    EP Points

Anyone here familiar with The Misadventures of Tron Bonne? In particular i'm curious where to send serve bots scouting to have a decent chance at getting a cube. I know their brains rating affects the chance, but so does the area, and i'm not sure which areas are "best" or at least good for trying to get cubes. I need cubes because trying to complete the 3rd level of attack or speed training is just so damnably hard even spending hours practicing .

Thanks

Anyone here plays Patapon 3? Help! Can't finish the last boss!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Who else thought this was a "decent" Fighter?

And no I'm not joking

Thanks
    Thanked 2,579 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Nuk3m23 View Post
    Anyone here plays Patapon 3? Help! Can't finish the last boss!
    Did you check for vids on youtube?

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Who else thought this was a "decent" Fighter?

And no I'm not joking
    The movie was terrible so it would be hard for the game to be worse

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post

The movie was terrible so it would be hard for the game to be worse
    The movie was absolutely awful but surprisingly the game was to me the best game using digitized sprites since pretty much every game that used them (Mortal Kombat) is absolute jank.

Thanks
    EP Points

http://kotaku.com/resident-evil-zero...ium=Socialflow

Hope this and Resi Remake get a disc release at some point in europe

Thanks
    Thanked 2,579 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Stark View Post
    http://kotaku.com/resident-evil-zero...ium=Socialflow

Hope this and Resi Remake get a disc release at some point in europe
    Asian version of RE HD has dual audio and multi subs.
    Support both English & Japanese subtitle and voice, language is base on PS3 system language.

Language Voice: Japanese, English
    Subtitles English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Japanese
    Version Asia
    I won't be surprised if the Asian version of RE Zero HD is the same.
    So really no need for a Euro release, unless you like to walk into a shop to buy it and/or want a Euro cover
    Last edited by deadlegion; 26th-May-2015 at 11:49.

Spoiler warning: