Page 236 of 258 FirstFirst ... 136186226231232233234235236237238239240241246 ... LastLast
Results 3,526 to 3,540 of 3858

Thread: General Gaming Discussion

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Who here has played Boku to Maou aka Okage Shadow King?

Anyone?

Really? No one?

Well I personally think ts better than................Final Fantasy X
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Good choice for upping. Never played, exactly what I was looking for.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Welcome buddy.

It is pretty interesting, its like what if Tim Burton made a RPG and he happened to be Japanese.

The game has a natural humor to it, it may be quite small (data wise) but it makes up for the lack of high grade graphics with a charming story,characters and lots of humor.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    Who here has played Boku to Maou aka Okage Shadow King?

Anyone?
    To completion? No, I still have PSX games I need to finish But I played it enough to make me want to buy 3 sealed copies I doubt they're worth anything yet...
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    To completion? No, I still have PSX games I need to finish But I played it enough to make me want to buy 3 sealed copies I doubt they're worth anything yet...
    I have a perfect sealed copy of Okage Shadow King, its like one of my treasures

Sealed up in a nice ziplock

Well I have a copy I opened as well, its a tad hard to run it in my pS2 because......PS2 CDs............I'm sure you understand why

The Game runs just fine from a flash drive though, you just have to convert it with usbutil from the official disc , can't use a bin/cue for some reason.

It also runs perfect in PCSX2 since the game is so low end

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Really excited that NISA got Op Abyss. Looks like a great game and hopefully it means they are continuing a new found partnership with Exp Inc because I really want to see The Stranger of the Village of the Sword get a western release.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Really excited that NISA got Op Abyss. Looks like a great game and hopefully it means they are continuing a new found partnership with Exp Inc because I really want to see The Stranger of the Village of the Sword get a western release.
    If someday it'll get an EU release, I'll play the shit out of the Vita version.

Thanks
    EP Points

Does anyone know whats actually required to start the unity festival in Rune Factory 3? I've already talked to Wells and Ondorus a few times each. The last thing Wells mentioned is needing to complete more requests and something about romance. But I don't think marriage is required to trigger the unity festival as this stickied FAQ http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/96130...-moon/57487125 says you can't get married until you are past the unity festival already. As for completing requests....I admit to not having done that many of them up til this point, but does anyone know which ones are actually needed or do I need to just spend an entire game season randomly guessing due to being limited to 1 per day off of the request board?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin329 View Post
    Does anyone know whats actually required to start the unity festival in Rune Factory 3? I've already talked to Wells and Ondorus a few times each. The last thing Wells mentioned is needing to complete more requests and something about romance. But I don't think marriage is required to trigger the unity festival as this stickied FAQ http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/96130...-moon/57487125 says you can't get married until you are past the unity festival already. As for completing requests....I admit to not having done that many of them up til this point, but does anyone know which ones are actually needed or do I need to just spend an entire game season randomly guessing due to being limited to 1 per day off of the request board?
    Well from my boggled memory you need to do all the story events, which are going through the dungeons and beating all the bosses and getting the memory orbs (or whatever they are called).

Then you have to get ALL the ingredients for the bouquet .

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm currently working towards a plat on AC Liberation HD but have run into a snag, so figured i'd ask here for help. The last trophy i have left is for getting 100% synch in all memories. Right now, sequence 2 memory 6 seems to be glitching on me. After getting off of the canoes i've tried using fast poison darts to kill 2 of the group of 4 guards then sneaking up behind the other 2 and using high profile to kill them both at the same time with the hidden blades. However, after doing that and completing the mission without dieing(gone through it twice like this now), I "fail" the optional objective to "perform a double assassination." Any thoughts as to what the heck is going on?

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

I'm currently working towards a plat on AC Liberation HD but have run into a snag, so figured i'd ask here for help. The last trophy i have left is for getting 100% synch in all memories. Right now, sequence 2 memory 6 seems to be glitching on me. After getting off of the canoes i've tried using fast poison darts to kill 2 of the group of 4 guards then sneaking up behind the other 2 and using high profile to kill them both at the same time with the hidden blades. However, after doing that and completing the mission without dieing(gone through it twice like this now), I "fail" the optional objective to "perform a double assassination." Any thoughts as to what the heck is going on?
    It isn't glitched, the requirement is just misleading iirc.
    Do a double air assassination. Look at this vid below, the move is just after the 50 second mark:

That's the method I used.
    Game has easy trophies for an AC game Freedom Cry has at least one tricky one iirc, but that would be the next easiest/quickest game (no plat for that one though).

Edit:
    There are some potential glitches in the bayou swamp you may or may not encounter, just be careful of gators in the water. I was a killed a few times (instant kill) even though I had already made it to dry land, and got stuck swimming in terrain a couple of times. May not happen to you but I thought I should mention it. Stick to trees and the like as much as you can in the swamp.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 27th-January-2015 at 05:45.

Spoiler warning:

12. The Following User Says Thank You to deadlegion For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

I ended up swimming on land once, though a simple exit to the main menu fixed that. Overall the bayou hasn't bugged up on me much at all. Thanks for the help with that memory, there's a number of other ones i need to clean up as well but i'll hopefully get through them all. I already did some of the harder ones such as sequence 9 memories 2 and 4.
    Last edited by rmcin329; 27th-January-2015 at 06:47.

Thanks
    EP Points

I ended up swimming on land once, though a simple exit to the main menu fixed that. Overall the bayou hasn't bugged up on me much at all. Thanks for the help with that memory, there's a number of other ones i need to clean up as well but i'll hopefully get through them all. I already did some of the harder ones such as sequence 9 memories 2 and 4.

EDIT
    I think the next hardest one will be sequence 7 memory 2, all 3 of the optional objectives seem like an excessive pain. I don't suppose you have a video for that one too?
    Google Assassin's Creed Liberation HD sequence * memory * youtube.

* = insert appropriate numbers here.

After a quick look that's the raft bit? Yeah I took a few tries with that one but it isn't really hard. Get off the raft and don't swim. It's all about jumping around and quick kills. NPCs may possibly kill a couple but if you stay ahead of the raft they may not get much of a chance. Just take out enemies asap.

Here's a vid I found quickly but this memory doesn't really need one imo:

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Oops guess i didn't edit my post quickly enough, I did that one a little while ago. Currently 7 total memories left to fully sync.

Okay done, this makes for my 11th . This is also the first one of the Assassin's Creed games that i've been able to get a platinum on. The only other one I actually came close on was AC2 at 92%, which I no longer own.
    Last edited by deadlegion; 27th-January-2015 at 09:33. Reason: merged posts

Thanks
    EP Points

Okay done, this makes for my 11th . This is also the first one of the Assassin's Creed games that i've been able to get a platinum on. The only other one I actually came close on was AC2 at 92%, which I no longer own.
    Getting the plat for some of them can be a pain mostly because of mp, it's always bullshit and to me it seems pointless having such modes for these games.

Spoiler warning: