Page 230 of 258 FirstFirst ... 130180220225226227228229230231232233234235240 ... LastLast
Results 3,436 to 3,450 of 3858

Thread: General Gaming Discussion

Thanks

Default Just played Jazz Jackrabbit on DOS...

The game was great. It was hip, stylish, and suitable for people who love kickarse rabbits. 4/5 stars.
    FC for Goldeneye: 0469-2278-4786
    Official Wii friend code: 8375-3633-0853-8466

Add me and might add you back!

Youtube (videos coming soon): www.youtube.com/channel/UC995e2SKD_U6LR8WaT41THg

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Will move this to general gaming...

P.S. try the GBA version
    Last edited by Zorlon; 28th-June-2014 at 15:17.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

I don't know if this has already been discussed,but have you guys seen the new Zelda trailers? I was impressed;though I wonder if that's what the finished game will look like.I really liked the fighting game too. You can play as Zelda,Impa,Midna etc. Apparently,you can go anywhere you want in this new game.Discuss.

Thanks

I already have...
    FC for Goldeneye: 0469-2278-4786
    Official Wii friend code: 8375-3633-0853-8466

Add me and might add you back!

Youtube (videos coming soon): www.youtube.com/channel/UC995e2SKD_U6LR8WaT41THg

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Iamerror View Post
    I don't know if this has already been discussed,but have you guys seen the new Zelda trailers? I was impressed;though I wonder if that's what the finished game will look like.I really liked the fighting game too. You can play as Zelda,Impa,Midna etc. Apparently,you can go anywhere you want in this new game.Discuss.
    Last I heard (some of these are a few days old now):

Hyrule Warriors will likely have online and offline co-op (really stoked for offline co-op) and a number of different playable characters, as well as an RPG-esque level system -- from my understanding, at this point it sounds similar to the Zelda II level system where it effects Magic, Health and Attack power, but not much else. It's also likely that there will be a wealth of different weapons to use as you level up, but unsure at the moment if the weapons will be exclusive to each character. (Note: original source is from a Tumblr blog that I'm unfamiliar with, but people seem to be taking it relatively seriously, so it may be a well known blog)

Apparently Miyamoto clarified some of the E3 comments about Zelda WiiU being "open world." He said that term was used as an easy term for general consumers to understand, and that "open world" in this context means more "a large world to explore with a number of different daily tasks." So people going in expecting Skyrim/Fallout 3 level open world are likely to be disappointed, but I'm thinking it'll probably be similar to Ocarina of Time -- once you reach the main hub (Hyrule Field), a large portion of the game opens up to you, but most of it won't be available until storyline tasks are completed. However, I anticipate the world being huge, especially with the storage capacities of the WiiU. Twilight Princess is huge compared to Ocarina/Majora, and I'm expecting this new game to be huge compared to Twilight Princess. Miyamoto used the world "vast" to describe the world, so hopefully that's a good indicator.

Nintendo has officially released 5 new trailers for Hyrule Warriors showing the different attack styles of some of the characters (Link, Zelda, Impa, Lana, and Link with the Magic Rod), as well as revealed that the game would be playable at the Melbourne Comic-Con, which should have just wrapped today. Today, they announced that Midna would be another playable character, and hinted at one more hidden character to be announced in this week's edition of Famitsu. Expect that one to come down in the next few days.

As for the gameplay and how excited I am... I'm super-stoked. I didn't realize the release date was so close, only about two months away. In Japan they have two different Limited Editions of the game with various goodies that I would love to get my hands on. I hope they bring something similar to North America, because I would preorder that in a second. As it stands right now, I'll probably wait and see if they do some kind of system bundle, which I expect they will, and snag that if they don't come out with an LE over here, which I suspect they won't.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Drageuth For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

It sounds good..but will it be enough to get people to buy a wiiu?IDK.(though I'm more interested now.)

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I want a WiiU I just don't want to pay the price, I wouldn't pay that price for a PS4 that I want more (well want a WiiU more really because at least it has some games I would want to play out now , but that is only because most maybe all the games I am after on PS4 are not out yet)

For now I am happy with what I have console wise that is far too much to be honest to start with.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 8th-July-2014 at 12:12.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Iamerror View Post
    It sounds good..but will it be enough to get people to buy a wiiu?IDK.(though I'm more interested now.)
    I think so. First-party Nintendo titles are console movers. Apparently sales of WiiU consoles quadrupled after Mario Kart 8 game out (I'm assuming those are average monthly sales). I wouldn't expect that big of a jump, but a new Zelda title will definitely increase console sales.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I wanted WiiU just for NewSMBWiiU. I can't afford it tho

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Who here has played and thoroughly enjoyed Timesplitters 2 and Future Perfect?

Stupid nephew saying they are crap compared to call of doody just because the graphics are better, kids nowadays got no taste in good gaming
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gobby View Post
    Who here has played and thoroughly enjoyed Timesplitters 2 and Future Perfect?

Stupid nephew saying they are crap compared to call of doody just because the graphics are better, kids nowadays got no taste in good gaming
    Quit talking to your family. Worked for me.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jazzmarazz View Post
    Quit talking to your family. Worked for me.
    Well thing was I wanted to play multiplayer in a good game and he only played me like twice in it, and he is stuck playing GTAV and COD instead of enjoying some classic fun gaming, damn ingrate
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

https://www.humblebundle.com/ I just leave it here.

Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gobby View Post
    Well thing was I wanted to play multiplayer in a good game and he only played me like twice in it, and he is stuck playing GTAV and COD instead of enjoying some classic fun gaming, damn ingrate
    Play DooM instead, now thats classic

COD sounds far too fishy to me anyway, that and I never got into today's war type FPS games I like the older ones myself though did like ones like the FEAR series and the Half Life series DooM III is enjoyable also

GTAV is dull after the main game is done I played it a bit online and found it mega dull but I guess part of that is finding players worth playing it with.
    Last edited by Zorlon; 10th-July-2014 at 19:23.

Mod projects - XBOX
    [Quest Packs Collection]

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

THIS because goats.

Also, This!

Be afraid. Be very afraid.