Page 208 of 258 FirstFirst ... 108158198203204205206207208209210211212213218 ... LastLast
Results 3,106 to 3,120 of 3858

Thread: General Gaming Discussion

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    Saw that and realized that she was actually 27. I'm not even kidding, I genuinely thought she was like 50.
    I guess that's what fame and crack does to you! But yeah it's a shame because she was actually really pretty once upon a time.

Still to even think that the it's a "Lindsay-lookalike" on the cover is hilarious! We need shops noooooow!

Thanks
    EP Points

So Tales of Xillia comes with no manual. I know this may not be a big deal, but as one who collects games, I do prefer games that have a physical manual. Sure I know a lot of games put tutorials in the game now, but something just feels missing when a game lacks a physical manual. It seems this is the way games are heading with more and more things becoming digital. I'd much rather have physical copies of games, but that's just me. I've also seen the trailer tease of Uncharted 4, I hope Naughty Dog is working on the next installment of Uncharted, I've always enjoyed the series.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    So Tales of Xillia comes with no manual. I know this may not be a big deal, but as one who collects games, I do prefer games that have a physical manual. Sure I know a lot of games put tutorials in the game now, but something just feels missing when a game lacks a physical manual. It seems this is the way games are heading with more and more things becoming digital. I'd much rather have physical copies of games, but that's just me. I've also seen the trailer tease of Uncharted 4, I hope Naughty Dog is working on the next installment of Uncharted, I've always enjoyed the series.
    I can relate to this. I also have Xillia and was confused when there was no manual of sorts. Luckily as an avid tales fan I was able to learn the controls with no issues.

However much like you said I also enjoy having the manual for reference on specific things like activation on mystic artes or something like that. I also like the pictures they put in them idk why (probably because manuals like Final Fantasy 7 contained beta screenshots).
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemongenius View Post
    I can relate to this. I also have Xillia and was confused when there was no manual of sorts. Luckily as an avid tales fan I was able to learn the controls with no issues.

However much like you said I also enjoy having the manual for reference on specific things like activation on mystic artes or something like that. I also like the pictures they put in them idk why (probably because manuals like Final Fantasy 7 contained beta screenshots).
    Yes this is also why I like game manuals as well. You can see the screenshots, and many times, the manual will contain beta screenshots. Also, it is nice for reference, plus the game feels complete when it has a manual.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

So Xillia comes with no manual eh?

glad im waiting for it to get cheap
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

The first episode of The Walking Dead: Season Two may be coming to consoles on December 17th.

Yet to be officially announced by developer Telltale, the date was spotted on the game’s Steam listing. And although you would expect it to launch on consoles at the same time, for now we’ll have to treat the news as rumour. We’ll update once we get confirmation.

Season Two puts players in the shoes of Clementine, with a story that picks up "many months" after the events of the first season of the game. Telltale says second season will challenge you with "situations and dilemmas that will test your morals and your instinct for survival."

The first episode is called "All That Remains."
    I hope this is true, it'll be as good a time as any to play it on the PS3 too. For the and so I can carry on with who I saved from the first game?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by God of Battle View Post
    So Xillia comes with no manual eh?

glad im waiting for it to get cheap
    Yep no manual i got the Collectors Edition and no manual.

Yes this is also why I like game manuals as well. You can see the screenshots, and many times, the manual will contain beta screenshots. Also, it is nice for reference, plus the game feels complete when it has a manual.
    Agreed once more. I wouldn't mind playing with you Lefty on Steam however I only have Team Fortress 2 at the moment.
    Layin down enjoying the fun unleashing the power of the sun and capturing them all until I'm done.

Thanks

not even in PDF? jajajajaj

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemongenius View Post
    Yep no manual i got the Collectors Edition and no manual.

Agreed once more. I wouldn't mind playing with you Lefty on Steam however I only have Team Fortress 2 at the moment.
    Yeah its a real bummer, that to save a few bucks here and there developers are cutting out manuals. Even if the game has in-game tutorials, the manual is still always nice. And I'll send you a PM with my steam handle.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Yeah its a real bummer, that to save a few bucks here and there developers are cutting out manuals. Even if the game has in-game tutorials, the manual is still always nice. And I'll send you a PM with my steam handle.
    Not only do they do it to save a little money, but most omit physical manuals (or maybe they just include one with a few pages) as part of a "green" program.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    Not only do they do it to save a little money, but most omit physical manuals (or maybe they just include one with a few pages) as part of a "green" program.
    Here is what I got in Killzone Shadow Fall versus Killzone. In Shadow Fall the only instructions are a button layout printed inside of the cover sheet. Killzone for PS2 IS 36 pages long not counting the advertisement inside of the back page.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Telltale Games have announced via Twitter that they are working in junction with HBO on an episodic series of Game of Thrones for release next year.

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/st...80716628393985

Thanks
    EP Points

(´・ω・`)
    Last edited by Elin; 11th-July-2014 at 01:00.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Drageuth View Post
    Telltale Games have announced via Twitter that they are working in junction with HBO on an episodic series of Game of Thrones for release next year.

https://twitter.com/telltalegames/st...80716628393985
    How many of my firstborn children must I sacrifice to get this.

Also, how many enchantresses must I impregnate with shadow demons?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    How many of my firstborn children must I sacrifice to get this.
    Depends. I'm guessing that it's going to be $19.99 for the season pass, similar to TWD and Wolf Among Us. So... how much are women offering you for sex? Like, $0.50 for a quick round...? Do fat chicks pay more or less? This is all vital information for calculating how many of your firstborn children are going to needlessly die while acquiring the necessary funds to purchase this game.