Page 162 of 258 FirstFirst ... 62112152157158159160161162163164165166167172212 ... LastLast
Results 2,416 to 2,430 of 3858

Thread: General Gaming Discussion

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Well, if they do what they did to PSU it will.

Oh man, that was a shitstorm.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Whoa, 50 new trophies for Uncharted 3 coming this August

http://community.us.playstation.com/...4901#U37574901

Thanks

I finally got my hands on The Suffering for pc. Sad thing is is that i need version 2.0 of vertex shader. Can someone give me some advice on what to do now to fix this problem?

Thanks
    EP Points

Yet another indie game bundle is going at the moment, started today.
    www.indiegala.com

6 and change for beat the average at the moment, which is a decent price. King's Bounty looks decent, as does that UFO: Afterlight RPG.

And something I noticed: every game is by the same publisher, so that gives a pretty decent idea of what the two that unlock next week will likely be.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by resident evil2 nemesis View Post
    I finally got my hands on The Suffering for pc. Sad thing is is that i need version 2.0 of vertex shader. Can someone give me some advice on what to do now to fix this problem?
    If it doesn't give you the option to run it anyway, then you can get 3d-Analyze it's freeware so just google it up do some reading on it - and this should help

Thanks

Ever heard of Dubloon?

Think of Mother/Earthbound. Take away the Eldritch Abomination. Add in Pirates and the Navy. ... That's pretty much the game. One of the enemies is a peg-leg creature (head AND limbs), there's also evil bunnies, walking bushes, and other weird enemies. First optional boss? A rapping pirate whose special attack is a physically visible song that you have to bash away from your party. Going to another island is a sudden Sidescrolling Shooter. The reoccurring boss is a Naval officer is is a Blood Knight against Pirates. There's a monkey in the party who I nearly named Salsa. I could keep on going but I really don't want to spoil the game.

The best thing about it? It's free. Also: Beer is Magic.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    If it doesn't give you the option to run it anyway, then you can get 3d-Analyze it's freeware so just google it up do some reading on it - and this should help
    Ok, i downloaded it, but i don't know what settings i should use. Do you know what settings i should use?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by resident evil2 nemesis View Post
    Ok, i downloaded it, but i don't know what settings i should use. Do you know what settings i should use?

I don't know what hardware you already have and what the game requires, and sorry I can't really be arsed to help people anymore. There's most likely a forum or something you can google up to check on settings etc.

Thanks
    EP Points

Man this so called 7th generation of gaming has been drugged on for far too long. It will be nice when the 8th generation has started. Of course it techinally started with the PS Vita and 3DS, but it will be nice to see how the WiiU does, then what new systems Sony and MS will come out with.

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

There's a rumor floating around that the doctors have left Bioware. TORtanic is sinking and the captain(s) are jumping ship first?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    There's a rumor floating around that the doctors have left Bioware. TORtanic is sinking and the captain(s) are jumping ship first?
    Well, technically the captain should shoot himself in the head. :\
    Also, I'm still waiting for Torchlight 2 to get released.

Check my YouTube for gameplay and pickup videos!

Steam|Youtube

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Man this so called 7th generation of gaming has been drugged on for far too long.
    I'm fine with it. The Wii was the only thing that needed better graphics, otherwise nothing else really needed to be improved.

Thanks
    EP Points

Regarding the Wii U. I'd still have to see it more and play with it more, before I could make a final decision on it. I mean that Zelda techdemo looked pretty cool, while it was only a tech-demo, I hope Nintendo makes a game based off it. Still those controllers look like that could be a hefty price. Also, it would be nice if some more info on GTA V would be released.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Regarding the Wii U. I'd still have to see it more and play with it more, before I could make a final decision on it. I mean that Zelda techdemo looked pretty cool, while it was only a tech-demo, I hope Nintendo makes a game based off it. Still those controllers look like that could be a hefty price. Also, it would be nice if some more info on GTA V would be released.
    i'm on the pre-release and-or launch list for the Wii U, i hope we have something of a Zelda game that contradicts the Hyrule Historia timeline and makes for ONE SINGLE TIMELINE WITH NO SPLIT for it.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by GunSlinger Boy View Post
    i'm on the pre-release and-or launch list for the Wii U, i hope we have something of a Zelda game that contradicts the Hyrule Historia timeline and makes for ONE SINGLE TIMELINE WITH NO SPLIT for it.
    Why? The timeline already makes sense. Why would they do such stupid shit like that? Maybe in an alternate dimension in the Zelda Universe, but not anymore that they've done the Timeline.