Page 154 of 258 FirstFirst ... 54104144149150151152153154155156157158159164204254 ... LastLast
Results 2,296 to 2,310 of 3858

Thread: General Gaming Discussion

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Somehow not attractive at all.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    So anyone else played the ME3 demo? I liked it, even though it was somewhat of an awkward experience due to my Engineer sucking hard in combat. See, the weight of your equipment influences your powers' cooldown now. And the demo forces you to have like 4 weapons equipped. So the result is me waiting 10-15 seconds for Incinerate/combat drone/whatever to recharge. Not cool.

That, and I can't quite get used to the new cover mechanics just yet. Still, it was good fun, might play through it again with a different class. The new melee attack (basically a falcon punch) is highly appreciated.
    Had no idea, your equipment changed how quickly your powers charged. I was a little worried it was going to be like ME1 where I never used my class powers. Ever.

Combat feels a lot faster and I agree with the new cover tweaks. As far as the new melee attack goes, while it does look fancy, I don't know how viable it's going to be to just toss it out there.

Thanks

hey guys ive got a question: does return to castle wolfenstein for ps2 have wolfenstein 3d? Because i looked it up and it said numerous times that it did but when i beaten it once like it said idk where it is or if i even unlocked it help please?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by psx2codes.com
    Successfully complete single player campaign mode to unlock the original Wolfenstein 3D.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks

Yes i have already done that. But i dont know how to play it. What i mean is that i beaten the single player campaign once, and i should have unlocked it. So i return to the main menu and it doesnt have anything telling me that i unlocked wolfenstein 3d. Is there something im missing here (Note that this is my first time playing return to castle wolfenstein and my first time beating it)?

Thanks

I swear, this DSLite feels like it's on the brink of death. The L button is so temperamental, the battery-life is about 2 hours (I've even replaced the battery with a new one), and the right speaker is making some crazy sound.

They're all probably very easy fixes though. I should spend a day on it when I can...

Thanks

I love the psp because you can emulate so many systems just recently i got the gameboy and gameboy color emulator working. So i got the GBA, GB , GBC, and NES. And im also getting closer and closer to beating metal gear solid peace walker. If only Zarondouv or whatever his name is will stop escaping or else the next time i find him im just going to shoot him, i wouldnt care if i fail the mission.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,145 Times in 166 Posts
    EP Points

i dont know where to go about this situation but somebody spoiled the ffxiii-2 ending for me wow is it worth playing now?

I notice my uploads are taken down, i am the the process of reuploading
    If you like any of my uploads, be sure to hit the "Thanks" button
    Every month i try to add new games. For my list of uploads, check out here
    Need your console modded?, check out my store here

Thanks
    EP Points

I just got a PSP, and I like it more than my DS. I only have two games for it, but I plan on purchasing more. As for someone spoiling the ending of a game, well,that's rude. If you still want to play the game, go ahead. I wouldn't let someone else ruin my fun.

Thanks
    EP Points

So anyone here, hear the new rumors about the next xbox? Apparently, it will be like two PCs tapes together. It will have two GPUs and four or six CPUs. Also, it will always require you to be online as an anti-piracy measure. Again these are rumors. The one thing I don't like, is the always on-line thing. What kinda of jiff is that. I enjoy playing games offline, I don't need to be always connected to the internet. If all these rumors are true about these next-gen systems, I most likley won't be picking up a next-gen system.

Thanks

Is there a request a game thread for Nintendo 64 games? If so can someone direct me to it so i can make a proper request? Thanks in advance

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by resident evil2 nemesis View Post
    Is there a request a game thread for Nintendo 64 games? If so can someone direct me to it so i can make a proper request? Thanks in advance
    There isn't, feel free to create your own thread in the Requests Forum if you can't find it here:

http://www.emuparadise.me/Nintendo_64_ROMs/9

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    There isn't, feel free to create your own thread in the Requests Forum if you can't find it here:

http://www.emuparadise.me/Nintendo_64_ROMs/9
    Oh ok thank you. However the game im looking for doesnt work idk if its the rom itself or my emulator. One thing to note is that its a beta. Ill just put it in the request.
    Last edited by resident evil2 nemesis; 3rd-April-2012 at 01:07. Reason: Just tested the rom and it doesnt work.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I did a quick search and didn't see this posted in this thread, but I also don't check here all the time so I could have missed it entirely.

Ratchet & Clank is getting an HD collection released in celebration of its 10th anniversary. It has a release date of May 16th in Europe and a fall release in North America.
    Source: http://blog.us.playstation.com/2012/...ayer-included/

I may have to import this. I don't think I can wait until fall to pick this up. If you feel like reading through some of the comments, James Stevenson (a community manager/some sort of PR person for Insomniac) answers some of the comments, at least for the first couple of pages.

Thanks
    EP Points

I'm throwing money at my computer, nothing is happening I don't understand!