Page 117 of 258 FirstFirst ... 1767107112113114115116117118119120121122127167217 ... LastLast
Results 1,741 to 1,755 of 3858

Thread: General Gaming Discussion

Thanks

Skyward Sword and the Professor Layton games are the only automatic buys for me for 3DS... nothing else really grabs me. A bunch of ports is what I mostly seen.

Thanks

Just throwing this out if you want to buy some cheap games and help Japan at the same time, if I could I'd get Blazblue, but hopefully someone will take advantage of this.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by toudeleski View Post
    Skyward Sword and the Professor Layton games are the only automatic buys for me for 3DS... nothing else really grabs me. A bunch of ports is what I mostly seen.
    Isn't Skyward Sword a Wii game? =P

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

This may seem kinda weird, but how does Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 compare to the first?

I ask this because I'm trying to figure out if they've done anything truly good in the last few years that isn't a yearly "sequel."

Thanks

I think you still mash buttons and beat the shit out of bad guys with Marvel characters.

I suppose it's still fun if you play with a full group. Nothing beats having Spidey, Capt. America, Iron Man and Wolverine ganging up on a poor bastard and kicking the crap out of him in the floor.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Fer! View Post
    I think you still mash buttons and beat the shit out of bad guys with Marvel characters.

I suppose it's still fun if you play with a full group. Nothing beats having Spidey, Capt. America, Iron Man and Wolverine ganging up on a poor bastard and kicking the crap out of him in the floor.
    Never gets old.

I've heard that the second game has some annoying glitches and other problems, more so that the first. Thus why I ask.

Thanks
    EP Points

So, Bioshock.

Did not realize until I went and checked the list just now, but apparently there isn't an achievement for going through the game without using any weapons other than the wrench. My memory is clearly quite foggy. That would have been nice to know before the fight with the first big daddy. Or the second. Or third. LOLIKINESIS THROWIN' BOMBZ CUZ I CAN'T MELEE U.

Well, at least I can pull out the shotty on the rest of them, since I'm only in Arcadia.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    This may seem kinda weird, but how does Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 compare to the first?

I ask this because I'm trying to figure out if they've done anything truly good in the last few years that isn't a yearly "sequel."
    Well, I mainly preferred the first one (PC version), since you can mod it (change the playable characters), and play with other heroes, like Moon Knight, or Sandman.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Colamisu View Post
    So, Bioshock.

Did not realize until I went and checked the list just now, but apparently there isn't an achievement for going through the game without using any weapons other than the wrench. My memory is clearly quite foggy. That would have been nice to know before the fight with the first big daddy. Or the second. Or third. LOLIKINESIS THROWIN' BOMBZ CUZ I CAN'T MELEE U.

Well, at least I can pull out the shotty on the rest of them, since I'm only in Arcadia.
    Good job, Cola.

I was going for the trophies for beating the game on Survivor, and for beating the game without using vita-chambers. Then I got beat up a few too many times by the first Rosie you encounter and haven't touched it since.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by king0427 View Post
    Well, I mainly preferred the first one (PC version), since you can mod it (change the playable characters), and play with other heroes, like Moon Knight, or Sandman.
    Yeah, I heard going with the Civil War arc as the base for the sequel made it so that you only had half of the roster around to use no matter which side you picked.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darkseid View Post
    Yeah, I heard going with the Civil War arc as the base for the sequel made it so that you only had half of the roster around to use no matter which side you picked.
    Yes, that was annoying.

Oh, and by mod, I mean this:

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Milady View Post
    Good job, Cola.

I was going for the trophies for beating the game on Survivor, and for beating the game without using vita-chambers. Then I got beat up a few too many times by the first Rosie you encounter and haven't touched it since.
    Rosies were much easier than the Bouncers without using any weapons. Just run around and dodge the bullets, then telekinesis toss his mines back at him.

I'm playing on normal, but have Vita-chambers turned off anyways. Because they're a bit silly. And using them somehow made two big daddies spawn at once. Sharing a single little sister.

Thanks
    EP Points

So, what are your opinions on Darksiders, those of you who've played it? It's on sale right now on Steam and I'm not sure if I want it. All I know is that it's kinda like Zelda.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

I've only played the demo and it was notable, but following crushy's recommendation I ended up buying it. Still have to start it, tho

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Colamisu View Post
    Rosies were much easier than the Bouncers without using any weapons. Just run around and dodge the bullets, then telekinesis toss his mines back at him.

I'm playing on normal, but have Vita-chambers turned off anyways. Because they're a bit silly. And using them somehow made two big daddies spawn at once. Sharing a single little sister.
    I was working on my telekinesis skills, but I usually died anyway. One stray Rosie bullet on survivor - you might as well reload and not even bother wasting any medkits.