Page 109 of 258 FirstFirst ... 95999104105106107108109110111112113114119159209 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,635 of 3858

Thread: General Gaming Discussion

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Quiji View Post
    The 60GB backwards compatible lasers are infamous for being brittle as fuck, that's why it's the only model with it.

I've heard/read somewhere that Sony was planning on releasing an external drive to play PS2 games on the PS3, but that seems a bit unnecessary if true.
    They should just tell people to get a fucking PS2 instead.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    They're a dime a dozen these days.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Inferno. View Post
    Well, you know, it would have a resolution on an HD TV that doesn't look godawful.

Seriously, I'm surprised at how bad even the PS2 looks on newer TVs.

Thanks

I have my ps2 hooked up to a 32" HDTV and it looks just fine as long as you connect it via component cables.

Thanks

There is no excuse for the PS3 not having PS2 compatibility. Otherwise its an overpriced blu-ray player with mediocre games. Sorry, but I can't find that many great games on it. There might be more to it, but I find more re-playability on older games and systems, I feel like these next gen systems have been a bit of a let down.

As for trophies and higher resolution, I couldn't care less about trophies, and the resolution never bothered me on the PS2 so I wouldn't mind it being the same on the PS3.

Thanks

In my opinion, the achievement system with xbox games are better than ps3's trophies. Idk why, I just think it's better to get a high point-score than just to get a trophie

Currently playing:

GoldenEye 007 on Nintendo Wii
    Call of Duty: Black Ops on Xbox 360
    Amnesia: The Dark Descent on PC

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jpad View Post
    In my opinion, the achievement system with xbox games are better than ps3's trophies. Idk why, I just think it's better to get a high point-score than just to get a trophie
    Actually, the PS3 system is better cos you can level up

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Actually, the PS3 system is better cos you can level up
    That's cool though, but I still think the achievement system is better, but that is just my opinion
    Last edited by Jpad; 24th-January-2011 at 02:06.

Currently playing:

GoldenEye 007 on Nintendo Wii
    Call of Duty: Black Ops on Xbox 360
    Amnesia: The Dark Descent on PC

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Quiji View Post
    Well, you know, it would have a resolution on an HD TV that doesn't look godawful.

Seriously, I'm surprised at how bad even the PS2 looks on newer TVs.
    depends on the game, some look decent other look like crap.

Thanks

Graphics don't mean much to me. HD, whatever-p, HDMI, or AVI, its all the same in the end. So long as the game doesn't lag much when I play single player (can't believe some games actually do... I could never recall any N64 games lagging) and has engaging gameplay.

Thanks

You guys remember this argument the generation before? I got a ps2, I can play anything! You got a gamecube? What did you get this year, Luigi's Mansion? HA! Oh, you got an xbox, huh? What did you get, one halo game every four years? HA! HA! And then Resident Evil 4 came out for gamecube and PS2 fanboys were all like "DAMMIT!", and It got ported to the PS2 and then everyone remembered that sony can't make a system that has good load times to save their lives. And then 360 came out and sony and nintendo were all "DAMMIT"! And then the red ring of death came and microsoft was all "DAMMIT!" and Sony was all "HA OUT SYSTEMS DON'T DO THAT" And then nintendo put out the wii and everyone everywhere wanted like twelve of them and nintendo was all like "DANCE PEONS, DANCE!" And then everyone got one and realized that the only good games for it were first party nintendo and never went down any. So they bought them anyway and realized there's only like 5 good games that each person likes for the wii. And then everybody started revising the hardware and sony and microsoft were all like "LOOK AT OUR NEW SLIM AND MORE ENERGY EFFICIENT SYSTEMS! THEY ONLY CONSUME HALF A SOUL AN HOUR TO RUN!" And nintendo was all like "look guys, we have black wii's now" and so many stupid jokes were made all over again.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nobinobi View Post
    You guys remember this argument the generation before? I got a ps2, I can play anything! You got a gamecube? What did you get this year, Luigi's Mansion? HA! Oh, you got an xbox, huh? What did you get, one halo game every four years? HA! HA! And then Resident Evil 4 came out for gamecube and PS2 fanboys were all like "DAMMIT!", and It got ported to the PS2 and then everyone remembered that sony can't make a system that has good load times to save their lives. And then 360 came out and sony and nintendo were all "DAMMIT"! And then the red ring of death came and microsoft was all "DAMMIT!" and Sony was all "HA OUT SYSTEMS DON'T DO THAT" And then nintendo put out the wii and everyone everywhere wanted like twelve of them and nintendo was all like "DANCE PEONS, DANCE!" And then everyone got one and realized that the only good games for it were first party nintendo and never went down any. So they bought them anyway and realized there's only like 5 good games that each person likes for the wii. And then everybody started revising the hardware and sony and microsoft were all like "LOOK AT OUR NEW SLIM AND MORE ENERGY EFFICIENT SYSTEMS! THEY ONLY CONSUME HALF A SOUL AN HOUR TO RUN!" And nintendo was all like "look guys, we have black wii's now" and so many stupid jokes were made all over again.
    Lol, preach on brother, you speak the truth.

Thanks

And now for something completely different: Voice Acting - Improvement or mangling. For the side of improvement I cite Final Fantasy X. For the side of mangling I cite Baten Kaitos.

Thanks

sorry if i mite be in the wrong forum but im having trouble with getting gt3 to work on the pcsx2, the gt3 file is a vol file type if anyone knows wat that is?... i dont know how to convert it help anyone? thanks

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by carlb1989 View Post
    sorry if i mite be in the wrong forum but im having trouble with getting gt3 to work on the pcsx2, the gt3 file is a vol file type if anyone knows wat that is?... i dont know how to convert it help anyone? thanks
    Open a new thread in Sony Systems under Everything Emulation after reading the pinned threads there. Post a picture of the folder where the files are, but not here, in the new thread you create there.