Page 234 of 258 FirstFirst ... 134184224229230231232233234235236237238239244 ... LastLast
Results 3,496 to 3,510 of 3858

Thread: General Gaming Discussion

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah I agree that they try to force gold subscription on you. The PSN subscription(I forget what's it called) is way better and offer way better deals. The two free games you get with Xbox Live Gold are usually shitty. Plus its only two, with the PSN thing, you get like 10.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    Yeah I agree that they try to force gold subscription on you. The PSN subscription(I forget what's it called) is way better and offer way better deals. The two free games you get with Xbox Live Gold are usually shitty. Plus its only two, with the PSN thing, you get like 10.
    PS+ isn't as great as it was, and I don't think it's 10 games it's like 2 per platform iirc. So 6, EU/AU and NA get different stuff. I guess Japan would too but I honestly have no idea what they get.

Good luck seeing anything fantastic for Vita and PS4. I think Uncharted Golden Abyss is the only Vita title I have that I really want to play.

Spoiler warning:

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If any of you like a good horror game ya really should try corpse party, im still on chapter 3 outa 5, really good
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    If any of you like a good horror game ya really should try corpse party, im still on chapter 3 outa 5, really good
    PSP?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    PSP?
    yup, il post them all whenever I get off my butt
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    yup, il post them all whenever I get off my butt
    Actually just downloaded it

I'll try it out in a bit.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zaladane View Post
    Actually just downloaded it

I'll try it out in a bit.
    First is up anyway

It will seem tame at first but then oh boy does it start going downhill FAST, save OFTEN or if using PPSSPP, SAVE AND SAVE STATE, since save states seem to tend to fail randomly on corpse party

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by deadlegion View Post
    PS+ isn't as great as it was, and I don't think it's 10 games it's like 2 per platform iirc. So 6, EU/AU and NA get different stuff. I guess Japan would too but I honestly have no idea what they get.

Good luck seeing anything fantastic for Vita and PS4. I think Uncharted Golden Abyss is the only Vita title I have that I really want to play.
    Ah, yeah, I sorta noticed PS+ has gone downhill a bit, but its not as bad as Xbox Live Gold. Also, I think when they first started PS+, 10 random games at anytime were free. It's probably different now, I haven't really checked, as for the PS Vita, I agree, there isn't really many if any good games for it.

Thanks
    EP Points

I never bothered with Gold at all.

Spoiler warning:

Zorlon is offline Older than you think
    Still loves Retro gaming
    Still loves new consoles
    Part time games modder
    Just here to help out when I can
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,176 Times in 1,328 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It's not that PS+ has gone bad it's more that it's mostly the PS3 that gets the good stuff, Vita is more now and then (Problem is you may have had these games) and PS4 has yet to have really good stuff though the last game was not a bad one Injustice: Gods Among Us (Not my type of game though)

I got the Vita mostly because I already had PS+ via the PS3 and ticked all the vita games even though I did not have one so when I did get it I already had a bunch of games ready for it, Played Ninja Gaiden a ton, don't think Uncharted is on PS+ now at least for EU anyway, yet to complete that one also, mostly time though, just not had a great deal of time.

The thing about PS+ is that not all the games are going to be for you, there will be some that will have no interest for you

P.S. do not forget about the Free to Play games as well as the PS+ games

PS+ is also forced now due to needing it to play PS4 online now even though PS3 does not require it

PS+ for PS3 well worth it
    PS+ for Vita worth it but not as much as PS3
    PS+ for PS4 not so much but needed to play online, the games of PS4 are getting better for PS+ but considering there is little out for the system yet I can see that improving

Most the good PS+ games are older games so if the system is new like the PS4 there is not much that is old so most the PS4 PS+ has been those PSN only games and not much in the way of retail games from PSN older systems like the PS3 get alot of retail games in PSN format and even the Vita has a bunch also
    Last edited by Zorlon; 23rd-December-2014 at 05:13.

Mod projects - XBOX
    Phantasy Star Online Episodes 1 & 2 - online quests in offline mode packs [COMPLETE]
    [Quest Packs Collection]
    GTA San Andreas - Hot Coffee [COMPLETE]
    [Mod ready] & [Full ISO ready]
    GTA San Andreas - Real Car Names extra content mod [WIP] [Back burner, just won't have the time ]
    Please can all ESR users post your results here to help with the project and others wanting to use ESR

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Zorlon View Post
    I got the Vita mostly because I already had PS+ via the PS3 and ticked all the vita games even though I did not have one so when I did get it I already had a bunch of games ready for it, Played Ninja Gaiden a ton, don't think Uncharted is on PS+ now at least for EU anyway, yet to complete that one also, mostly time though, just not had a great deal of time.
    I've had PS+ for just less than 12 months and got Golden Abyss for nothing. I think it became available around August 2013 or something like that, but stayed available for PS+ EU subscribers for some time after that. I would've grabbed it in January 2014 I guess Yeah it definitely still isn't there now

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

got the soft mod on wii can anyone tell me how i make the files i downloaded available to play on it please help thanks and yes im new to this site

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy0507 View Post
    got the soft mod on wii can anyone tell me how i make the files i downloaded available to play on it please help thanks and yes im new to this site
    If they're Ragnar's shares they need to be repaired first because they are messed up intentionally. He has a newbie FAQ in his signature.
    This is a general gaming discussion thread, not a general help thread.

For Wii console related issues go here:
    http://www.epforums.org/forumdisplay...ntendo-systems

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I just figured out how I screwed up in Corpse party in chapter 5, I made a mistake in the beginning of the chapter and spent over a hour playing and wondering why no matter what I was getting a bad end...........boy that is annoying once I figured it out...............

Thanks

sorry thanks