Page 253 of 258 FirstFirst ... 153203243248249250251252253254255256257258 LastLast
Results 3,781 to 3,795 of 3858

Thread: General Gaming Discussion

Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Yeah, battery packs are garbage compared to modern low self discharge rechargeables. IE: Eneloop's. Just buy the rebranded ones Amazon has:
    http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-H...ct_top?ie=UTF8
    http://www.amazon.com/AmazonBasics-R...ronics&ie=UTF8

Edit: Read a few current Eneloop reviews, and the current bundled charger isn't garbage like previous ones. Which makes these a lot easier to recommend:
    http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-K-KJ...vw_txt?ie=UTF8
    Last edited by Ragnar; 7th-April-2016 at 01:56.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Fair enough use battery packs in things that have no other options, but yeah I've used rechargeable AA & AAAs for many years anyway so it's just more convenient to use them in controllers (when possible)

Spoiler warning:

Thanks
    EP Points

Hmmn thanks for the info, i'll look into this stuff more in a few weeks. I don't really have money for this sort of stuff til next month rolls around.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I use cheapo brand rechargeable batteries in my Wiimote and they work pretty well, just have 2 or more pairs and you are pretty much set.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

This is the item i was looking at http://www.amazon.com/Wii-Remote-Fas...ast+charge+set

Thanks
    Thanked 13,307 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Looks like crap IMO. It'll only ever have the 1 function, it probably works worse than Eneloops, it comes with 1 battery pack for $38. For that price you can grab the 4AA+Charger ($16) plus an extra 8AA's ($19), which will give you 6 pairs of excellent batteries. If you use the Eneloops like crazy and somehow manage deplete them all every single week, they will last you the next 20 years of constant use.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

Did anyone see the new Mafia 3 trailer released today? The game looks amazing. I hope it lives up to the hype. The soundtrack also sounds like its gonna be awesome.

Thanks
    EP Points

Would anyone here be interested in playing some multiplayer on Lord of Arcana via ppsspp? From a bit of skimming around on google seems like it should be possible with either hamachi or coldbird. If anyone's interested leave a message here, or contact me on steam(same name as on emuparadise)

Thanks

Default Castlevania gba hacks

Are there any hacks of any of the 3 gba titles from the series that are worth playing?

Thanks
    EP Points

Just out of curiosity, which games has everyone spent the most time on overall? For me my highest few are Terraria(PC) at 414 hours, Dragon quest monsters caravan heart 293 hours, Valkyria Chronicles 2 251 hours, Torchlight 2 234 hours, and Lord of arcana at 113 hours(and still counting).

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

My Left 4 Dead has reset to ~1200 hours twice. Before the first time (moving) it was up to 1700+. Then moved again, second reset, and it's at 2001 hrs right now.

And I just found out that Fallout 4 Automatron let's you make robots to set for all your farming and artillery positions in your settlements, and also send them to other settlements. When's the uprising?

Be afraid. Be very afraid.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,575 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by skullpoker View Post
    And I just found out that Fallout 4 Automatron let's you make robots to set for all your farming and artillery positions in your settlements, and also send them to other settlements. When's the uprising?
    My Mechanist's Lair has a heap of bots, I also sent a lot of people from Sanctuary away to other settlements and made some bot replacements. I'll have to jump back into my game very soon before Far Harbor is released so I can continue reorganising a couple of my settlements.

Spoiler warning:

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,773 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by rmcin329 View Post
    Would anyone here be interested in playing some multiplayer on Lord of Arcana via ppsspp? From a bit of skimming around on google seems like it should be possible with either hamachi or coldbird. If anyone's interested leave a message here, or contact me on steam(same name as on emuparadise)
    I wish I noticed this sooner, I wouldn't mind playing with you via Evolve.

I made a simple guide on getting online via Evolve here in the forum if you need a refresher.

I assume Lord of Arcanas freezing issue has been resolved since it happened under a year ago when I tried last, they need a better compatibility list URL seriously.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    I wish I noticed this sooner, I wouldn't mind playing with you via Evolve.

I made a simple guide on getting online via Evolve here in the forum if you need a refresher.

I assume Lord of Arcanas freezing issue has been resolved since it happened under a year ago when I tried last, they need a better compatibility list URL seriously.
    Freezing issue? I haven't seen anything like that except when trying to "install" the game. And that can be worked around if you read the first couple pages of the topic about the game on the ppsspp forums. Its actually pretty simple to get around once you know how. But having the game installed isn't required really. I'm currently into chapter 6 of the game, no freezes yet. I don't know anything about evolve so we'll have to figure that out.
    EDIT
    i'm looking into trying to set up evolve now. How do you want to go about talking about all this? There has to be an easier way than just forum posts
    EDIT
    Okay got evolve all set up, nick on there is rmcin329.
    Last edited by rmcin329; 10th-May-2016 at 03:21.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

You can nearly double your base xp gain from gear and squirrel stew. Squeeze out a level or two from reorganizing.

Be afraid. Be very afraid.