Page 123 of 258 FirstFirst ... 2373113118119120121122123124125126127128133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 3858

Thread: General Gaming Discussion

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jase View Post
    Yeah, i didnt buy Portal 2, i can see it only taking a few hours to finish.
    MK, is like rooting a hooker while playing video games, well worth the money.
    i think i shocked all my mates by saying that if MK wasnt banned in aus, i would of brought it on the first day, full price.....
    Oh yeah I read about that. How are you gonna get the game? Just download it?
    Last edited by crusher; 20th-April-2011 at 13:00.

Thanks
    EP Points

Saw the L.A. Noire gameplay footage new video today. It's amazing how far games have come.

Thanks
    EP Points

Its bad in the sense that, Johnny Cage is the first guy, and well, its Johnny Cage....
    I actually decided I would lose the first few round while playing as Johnny Cage, just to deflate his ego.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    Oh yeah I read about that. How are you gonna get the game? Just download it?
    Downloaded it. FUCK THE GOVERNMENT.

@TheRealSpiders: Yeah, Johnny has the worst Ego, good you get him out of the way at the start. How you finding it?

Thanks
    EP Points

Downloaded it. FUCK THE GOVERNMENT.

@TheRealSpiders: Yeah, Johnny has the worst Ego, good you get him out of the way at the start. How you finding it?
    I'm enjoying it, the story mode is exceptionally good for an fighting game. Though the recent death of my arcade stick makes stringing combos together a little difficult.

Thanks
    EP Points

So, anyone else tried Gaikai? Basically a service just like OnLive where you play streamed games.

As far as I know my connection is pretty good, so I played ME2. There was like 3-4 whole seconds of lag between me pressing a button and Shepard firing his gun. Sometimes it worked relatively well with little to no lag, but overall it still felt unplayable. Then again, OnLive isn't even supported in my area, so I guess this is still an improvement.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    So, anyone else tried Gaikai? Basically a service just like OnLive where you play streamed games.

As far as I know my connection is pretty good, so I played ME2. There was like 3-4 whole seconds of lag between me pressing a button and Shepard firing his gun. Sometimes it worked relatively well with little to no lag, but overall it still felt unplayable. Then again, OnLive isn't even supported in my area, so I guess this is still an improvement.

It looks pretty cool, but my connection isn't nearly good enough to run it.

Thanks
    EP Points

Gare, you've played Ice-Pick Lodge's previous titles right? Or at least the Void. I recall talking with someone here about it but I don't remember who... Anyway did you know that their next title Cargo! - The Quest for Gravity has been released? It looks pretty awesome but I'm not sure if I should buy it now or wait for the Steam summer sales and hope the price will be lower. :O

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by crusher View Post
    Gare, you've played Ice-Pick Lodge's previous titles right? Or at least the Void. I recall talking with someone here about it but I don't remember who... Anyway did you know that their next title Cargo! - The Quest for Gravity has been released? It looks pretty awesome but I'm not sure if I should buy it now or wait for the Steam summer sales and hope the price will be lower. :O
    I haven't played Void yet (I really should, though), only Pathologic. And yeah, I know about Cargo, my brother bought it on release day. He says the gameplay is "nothing special", but everything else, like the story, the super weird atmosphere and the general WTF-ness of it is pretty nice. He hasn't played it for too long, though, so that's pretty much all he could say at the moment.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Gare View Post
    I haven't played Void yet (I really should, though), only Pathologic. And yeah, I know about Cargo, my brother bought it on release day. He says the gameplay is "nothing special", but everything else, like the story, the super weird atmosphere and the general WTF-ness of it is pretty nice. He hasn't played it for too long, though, so that's pretty much all he could say at the moment.
    I really hope a proper translation of Pathologic is coming. I know that Ice-Pick Lodge want to do it but I'm not sure if there's been any progress...

Anyway yeah it looks super weird. I'm kinda excited over the building your own vehicles part but eh, I'm not sure how deep it is. Might as well wait some more. Thanks dude.

Thanks

Hi all i am new to this sight and so far i think its awsome. I used emulators in the past to play some of my fav. retro games. I have just recently got back into it and man i almost forgot every thing i knew about emulating. Anyway every thing i have gotten from this site has been top notch. There is one thing i have been looking for but so far no luck its the game guide to front mission 3. If any boby knows were i can find a pdf scan of it that would be great.

Thanks
    EP Points

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Nice. I still have to play Demon's Souls, once PSN is back

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    Nice. I still have to play Demon's Souls, once PSN is back
    Its never coming back cookie.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Steve View Post
    Its never coming back cookie.
    Fine, I'll play it offline