Thread: Missing Renderer?

Thanks

Unhappy Missing Renderer?

I recently downloaded the Ehrgeiz iso off of this site and had similar problems as another member here to begin with. I read through threads and found the one titled "Ehrgeiz!" and followed the same steps there, turning the file into a bin and using cdmage to create the cue. Unfortunately, I didn't have as much success as that person did. Now, when I load it into psx (v 1.11) it just goes to a black screen, after getting through the sony and playstation logos. When I load it into ePSXe (v 1.6.0) it tells me there's a missing renderer. I've had quite a few problems with this computer in the past, and I suspect my computer's got yet another problem with it that's preventing me from playing 3d ps games on it, but I was hoping there might be some video setting or something that can help me fix this problem. I know it's not a bad iso, as I know from another thread that somebody else has downloaded it off this very site and it's running well for them. If you know anything that can help, please tell me, thanks!

Computer Specs:

CPU: Celeron(R) 2.93 ghz
    Video: Intel Integrated Graphics w/32 mb vram (8mb shared ram)
    Ram: 504 MB (sorry, I don't know much more details on that)

Emulation:

psxfin (v 1.11) (black screen)
    ePSXe (v 1.6.0) (missing renderer error message, then crash)

psxfin is using whatever default plugins and whatnot that it comes with, and ePSXe is using [gpuPeteOpenGL2].

I haven't tried any other ISO's of this game, as I haven't been able to find it anywhere but here, and the two emulators listed above are the only I've tried it with.

Sorry if that was a bit much to read, I have a tendancy to get a bit verbose when typing things out. I really hope somebody knows a way for me to fix this problem, as ehrgeiz is one of my all-time favorite games. Once again, thanks for your time and help, I really appreciate it!

Edit: Sorry, forgot to put 'home' after windows xp to specify. Fixed now.

Thanks
    EP Points

I have not yet tried that game but looking at what you put for your video you probably want to try using P.E.Op.S. Soft GPU download the windows version and put it in the plugin folder for epsxe. then open epsxe click config click video select that plugin and either leave it at its default settings or change them to how ever fits your computer best.

NO CLUE if this will help but its a suggestion that could possibly help i dont know

Thanks

it works!!

I love you!

Anyway, ya, fixed the problem, lol, now all I gotta do is set up fps limit, lol, runnin too fast, but that's an easy fix. But thanks, man, I was afraid my computer was just gonna refuse to run 3d roms or something.

Thanks
    EP Points

No Problem, I'm glad it worked for you. Have fun playing the game. It's a gooden