Page 75 of 103 FirstFirst ... 2565707172737475767778798085 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,125 of 1539

Thread: The all encompassing "Suggest a game!" thread.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by GradyWilson View Post
    Careful....its that mindset that got me married at 19....

...and divorced at 29.

I almost had that. But, I got out before I could. I was 21 and she was 19 and i moved in with her a week into dating and we were together for 9 months and she wanted to get married before the end of summer. and I got out fast..

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by GradyWilson View Post
    Ghost Trick
    If you enjoy that do move along to 999. Fans of one generally should enjoy the other, and they're both among the best DS games.

Other than that, Imma suggesting more adventure games, if you don't mind em.
    Broken Sword: Shadow of the Templars
    Hotel Dusk: Room 215
    Jake Hunter: Detective Chronicles
    Jake Hunter: Memories of the Past
    Last Window: Secret of Cape West
    Lifesigns: Surgical Unit
    Lux-Pain
    Miami Law
    Professor Layton and the ______
    Time Hollow
    Touch Detective 1 and 2½
    Trace Memory

Keep in mind that I don't consider all of these great (*cough* Jake Hunter), I'm just fleshing out a niche you might enjoy.
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks

Well thank ya thank ya. I am not too big on detective games, because I feel they belittle the person playing them. If you know what I mean. But, Broken Sword sounds like a good game.

Thanks

My bro wants a strategy game, one involving a big map; if possible the whole world I suppose. He's played most of the Total War games (Medieval 1, 2, Empire, Shogun). What he doesn't like is how the creators don't put the whole map.

Other rule is no magic/sci-fi. He just really doesn't like those. Also, he apparently doesn't like Age of Empires and has played Europa. Says he wants something like Europa and Empire Total War together. For pc by the way.

Thanks Guys.

Edit: Apparently he doesn't like Sid Meier's Civilization 5. Says he wants a realistic/historical game. A game like Europa where it has the whole map but with a command battles personally style like Total War. To be honest, I don't think such a game even exists. He's much pickier than me =P
    Last edited by soysauce2rice; 22nd-December-2012 at 21:27.

Username: SoySauce (or similar) Name: Kenshii

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by LeftyGuitar View Post
    GTA IV: Complete, the main game and the expansion packs in one. Not bad. Anyone know of any good RPGs for the PS3? I already have Rainbow Moon and know of Final Fantasy. I don't mind if they're imports or american, I just wanna know of some good RPGs for PS3.
    Don't know whether it's too late to say Star Ocean 4: Last Hope rekindled my faith in RPG games...

Quote Originally Posted by Kool Aid Man View Post
    Looking for wrestling games that feature Andre the Giant besides WWE All Stars and WWF Superstars
    WWE Smackdown versus Raw for PS2 (the one with Vince on the cover) features Andre as an unlockable legend.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Curses For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Looking for a good ps2 or psp game, some kind of turn-based rpg likePersona 3,4 , grandia(1,2,3) Dragon quest (the cursed king one),
    pretty much just something with an awesome story and a nice turn based combat ty <3

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ValorCore View Post
    Looking for a good ps2 or psp game, some kind of turn-based rpg likePersona 3,4 , grandia(1,2,3) Dragon quest (the cursed king one),
    pretty much just something with an awesome story and a nice turn based combat ty <3

Xenosaga series.

__
    I've probably posted something like this year or two ago, but I'm looking (RPG, action-adventure, or some mixes) games with world construction similar to Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines with one or two 'main' locations and some others visited only to complete task/quest. Or something like in Deus Ex games where player can't go back to previous locations but eventually revisits them in certain plot points.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ponury_indor View Post
    Xenosaga series.

__
    I've probably posted something like this year or two ago, but I'm looking (RPG, action-adventure, or some mixes) games with world construction similar to Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines with one or two 'main' locations and some others visited only to complete task/quest. Or something like in Deus Ex games where player can't go back to previous locations but eventually revisits them in certain plot points.
    Not sure how much it fits your criteria, but Thief: Deadly Shadows, gogogo. Best level design ever. And a fantastic game to boot.

Quote Originally Posted by ValorCore View Post
    Shadow Hearts 1 and 2. But mostly just 2. Actually, read a plot summary of 1 and just start with 2. I'm serious.

Thanks

Default Any DS games like rune factory 3?

i have a ds, i like adventure games, so then i played rune factory 1 & 2, and it was dissapointing, thenn i played Rune factory 3 and it was great!
    i've finished the game and i don't have any more games to play,
    can someone tell me what games that are similiar to fune factory 3?
    i love the battle system, love the story too, the graphic is so-so, but i don't mind.
    thanks.

Thanks
    EP Points

Default ps1 rpg suggestions please :)

hello, i just downloaded a ps1 emulator and i was wondering if anyone could give me a few suggestions for good rpg games i will of course be getting the final fantasys and legend of the dragoon but if anyone knows of any more that would be awesome.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

persona 1 and the two halves of part 2, which theres an english patched version of the first half on here. xenogears. castlevania symphony of the night has rpg elements. Lunar games. Parasite Eve 1. Saga Frontier 1 and 2 if you feel like going for a crazy ride. Suikoden 1 and 2, some peopel say SUikoden 2 is the greatest RPG ever made. Vagrant Story. And Wild Arms.

Id say the PS1 is as good on RPG's as the SNES was. This was the Golden Age of JRPG.

This guy makes very good reviews.
    Last edited by williamjones; 3rd-February-2013 at 21:44.
    STOP THE MADDENESS, STOP BUYING SPORTS GAMES!

13. The Following User Says Thank You to williamjones For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    EP Points

i downloaded dragon warrior VII before as well will give it a try it is supposed to be a massive game it's 2 discs long

Thanks

Okay, so I'm looking for something that I can play on Fusion (Sega Emulator). I would like to stay away from the typical Sega Games like Sonic, though. I want an RPG or Adventure-ish type game. To give you an idea of my interest; I'm currently re-playing through the Pokemon Series, I like games like Summon Night that have the design/item creation aspect to it, and of course enjoy the classic Square RPG's. So, yeah, is there any suggestions for me?

EDIT: And truthfully, it can be any Sega System. And could you also suggest a good emulator if Fusion won't emulate it, or even if you just use a different emulator you think is better than Fusion
    Last edited by Mr.LunchboxBear; 20th-February-2013 at 00:44. Reason: Additional Details

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Eclipse Mystical View Post
    hello, i just downloaded a ps1 emulator and i was wondering if anyone could give me a few suggestions for good rpg games i will of course be getting the final fantasys and legend of the dragoon but if anyone knows of any more that would be awesome.
    Legend of Mana is good.

In the dumpster behind Wal*Mart. Thank God there's WiFi.
    Thanks

Default These are the Gamecube games I currently have downloaded - what others should I get?

Animal Crossing,
    Tales of Symphonia,
    Pokemon XD,
    Mario Kart Double Dash,
    SSX3,
    Youjyou Tag Battle 2,
    Harvest Moon (A Wonderful Life, Another Wonderful Life, Magical Melody),
    Custom Robo,
    Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles,
    Fire Emblem PoR,
    Zelda Wind Waker,
    DBZ Budokai 2,
    Zatch Bell (both English ones),
    Zelda Twilight Princess,
    Mario Sunshine,
    Smash Bros Melee,
    Lost Kingdoms 1 and 2,
    Resident Evil 4,
    One Piece Grand Adventure...

Are there any other "must have" Gamecube games I'm forgetting? I never had a Gamecube, so most of these are new to me (except the Resident Evils, Harvest Moons, Zelda games; those kinda things).

I already have Skies of Arcadia on Dreamcast, btw.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to icantfeelmyarms For This Useful Post: