Page 55 of 103 FirstFirst ... 545505152535455565758596065 ... LastLast

Thread: The all encompassing "Suggest a game!" thread.

Thanks

hmm... maybe ill just dl PCSX2 and Persona 3, love that game, but it was a bit laggy last time i tried.... maybe theyve updated PCSX2 and made it work better **crosses fingers**

Thanks

Default What games do you reccommend?

I'm looking for games to play on my alienware. I love the darkness series and god of war series, I also love infamous 2 and just cause 2. The Genres I really like are action, adventure,Rpg and some fps.
    Wisdom? Power? Courage?

http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62683&dateline=131634  9435

Which do you choose? The Choice is yours?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Chaoticlink View Post
    I'm looking for games to play on my alienware. I love the darkness series and god of war series, I also love infamous 2 and just cause 2. The Genres I really like are action, adventure,Rpg and some fps.
    Similiar to The Darkness: You might be interested in "Condemned: Criminal Origins", or you can just get "The Darkness 2" which is recently released.
    Similiar to God of War: I suggest "Darksiders", they're not exactly alike, but it's an action adventure game about gods. You can also get "Devil May Cry 4".
    Similiar to infamous 2: "Prototype" is the only one I can think of.
    Similiar to just cause 2: Just Cause 2 itself is released on PC, and you can also get the GTA games. "Saints Row: The Third" is another recommendation.
    Action, Adventure: Batman: Arkham Asylum & City, Assassin's Creed(s), Splinter Cell(s)
    RPG: The Elder Scrolls, The Witcher 1&2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    FPS: Half-Life, Bioshock, Crysis

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

4. The Following User Says Thank You to gezegond For This Useful Post:

Thanks

Default Games

Quote Originally Posted by gezegond View Post
    Similiar to The Darkness: You might be interested in "Condemned: Criminal Origins", or you can just get "The Darkness 2" which is recently released.
    Similiar to God of War: I suggest "Darksiders", they're not exactly alike, but it's an action adventure game about gods. You can also get "Devil May Cry 4".
    Similiar to infamous 2: "Prototype" is the only one I can think of.
    Similiar to just cause 2: Just Cause 2 itself is released on PC, and you can also get the GTA games. "Saints Row: The Third" is another recommendation.
    Action, Adventure: Batman: Arkham Asylum & City, Assassin's Creed(s), Splinter Cell(s)
    RPG: The Elder Scrolls, The Witcher 1&2, Deus Ex: Human Revolution
    FPS: Half-Life, Bioshock, Crysis
    played and beat darkness II and darksiders,
    played and beat prototype (going to buy the 2nd one in april)
    Ill have to try the other 2 you mentioned for JC2
    Played and beat both batmans, I'll have to look as AC and SC
    played skyrim and loved it except I bought the ps3 version and it is too bugged. ill have to try the other rpg games
    played and beat half-life and bioshock (waiting for bioshock 3) Ill have to look at crysis.
    Wisdom? Power? Courage?

http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=62683&dateline=131634  9435

Thanks
    EP Points

played and beat darkness II
    Get condemned, it's really good. It's designed by Monolith, who are the creators of Blood and Fear.
    and darksiders,
    played and beat prototype (going to buy the 2nd one in april)
    Get Devil May Cry 4. You can also get DMC3 if you can find it, IMO it's better than God of War series.
    Ill have to try the other 2 you mentioned for JC2
    You've never played GTA?
    Played and beat both batmans, I'll have to look as AC and SC
    The newer Splinter Cells are not as good the first few ones, so go for AC. The first AC is the best of them IMO (But I haven't played the rest of them. )
    played and beat half-life and bioshock (waiting for bioshock 3) Ill have to look at crysis.
    Crysis 1 and Crysis 2 are very different, so read some reviews before choosing which one to buy. The first one has some good mods too.
    Last edited by gezegond; 13th-February-2012 at 00:14.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks

Get condemned, it's really good. It's designed by Monolith, who are the creators of Blood and Fear.
    Get Devil May Cry 4. You can also get DMC3 if you can find it, IMO it's better than God of War series.
    You've never played GTA?
    The newer Splinter Cells are not as good the first few ones, so go for AC. The first AC is the best of them IMO (But I haven't played the rest of them. )
    Crysis 1 and Crysis 2 are very different, so read some reviews before choosing which one to buy. The first one has some good mods too.
    I've played gta just never really got into the whole GTA series
    Wisdom? Power? Courage?

Thanks
    Blog Entries

Persona 2: Innocent Sin & Eternal Punishment. As you can tell I'm sort of obsessed with these games. Thought I'd recommend them to anyone who may have liked P3 or 4 but were hesitant to play the decidedly more old school 2. (It's the best of the series)

Thanks

Default What should I play?

Hi everybody,
    If I never owned any Nintendo Console (except for Gameboy Advance,Nintendo DS and Wii) what games would you recommend for me? I mean from other consoles like Nintendo 64,Gamecube and others. I know there are TONS of good games out there, but I want to start with the best (your suggestion here) game. And I would welcome any suggestion for any other old console .

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Detlik View Post
    Hi everybody,
    If I never owned any Nintendo Console (except for Gameboy Advance,Nintendo DS and Wii) what games would you recommend for me? I mean from other consoles like Nintendo 64,Gamecube and others. I know there are TONS of good games out there, but I want to start with the best (your suggestion here) game. And I would welcome any suggestion for any other old console .
    One of N64 Zelda.

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Ocarina of Time for sure. It's much better than MM imo. Both are worth playing though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Gypsy View Post
    Ocarina of Time for sure. It's much better than MM imo. Both are worth playing though.
    If I want to start playing Zelda games from where should I start? And should I play N64 Ocarina or should I get 3DS and the remade Ocarina of Time?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Detlik View Post
    If I want to start playing Zelda games from where should I start?
    It depends. You can start from SNES one, or NES one if you don't mind primitive graphics and gameplay. If you decide to play the first NES one, make sure you've got the manual or a guide ready, because it doesn't really explain anything (what should you do, how it works).

ある朝、気がついたんだ
    僕はこの世界が嫌いなんだって

Thanks

It depends. You can start from SNES one, or NES one if you don't mind primitive graphics and gameplay. If you decide to play the first NES one, make sure you've got the manual or a guide ready, because it doesn't really explain anything (what should you do, how it works).
    And how about Ocarina of Time? Should I play N64 version and sometime later the 3DS or just N64 or just 3DS version?

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

N64 version is fine.

I definitely recommend A Link To The Past as well which is a SNES game. And like geze said if you can handle the graphics the first two are decent games.

Thanks
    EP Points

I want to find some good games for the DS, I like the Professor Layton series, I like most platform games, rpgs (but I don't like the Mario and Luigi rpg games). What do you guys suggest?