Page 42 of 103 FirstFirst ... 3237383940414243444546475292 ... LastLast

Thread: The all encompassing "Suggest a game!" thread.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ToneDeafPalmMute View Post
    I'm looking for a new game to fill the hole in my heart that has been ripped out by the modern rpg . I'm still recovering from ff13; the doctor say's I'm on the road to recovery, but I have to stop playing FF7 and Grandia 2...

Anyway, I Wish on shooting stars and wishing wells, for a Legend of Dragoon sequel, and I can't understand why people hate Saga Frontier (Game is gold). so is their an rpg I haven't heard of, or played that I might thoroughly enjoy. I am asking for a lot, I've played all the suikoden's I just figured that would be mentioned, I hated didn't care for Star Ocean, I'm checking out the wild arms 5, and Persona 4, Looking for a cross between the first two mentioned, I realize that's probably impossible and more close to a wet dream.
    Well if you own a wii I'd suggest Xenoblade Chronicles. Excellent game. Or if you're looking for something a little older maybe last gen try out Tales of Symphonia (Dawn of the New World on the Wii was an excellent continuation of the story of the first game).
    The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again.

- James Oliver Rigney Jr. aka Robert Jordan (God rest his Soul.) 10-17-1948 to 09-16-2007

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ponury_indor View Post
    I've just finished Xenosaga trilogy and I'm looking for more 'space RPGs' (like Rogue Galaxy or Star Ocean 3) for PS2.
    Wild Arms 3 for the PS2 is pretty good. Its not space, but it has sci-fi elements to it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to crimsonedge For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Blog Entries

To any Deus Ex fans on the fence about getting the newest one, Human Revolution, get it. Seriously. Right now. Get it. It will never surpass the original so get that outta your head. It's a perfect blend of everything great about the series mixed in with a little Metal gear Solid-esque art style and vampire-The Masquerade: Bloodlines-esque gameplay additions (that doesnt mean glitches. the good stuff from Bloodlines). A fine game. One of the best of this generation. Just my opinion, but yknow, I'm kind of a God among men. So buy it, maggot.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Thanks
    EP Points

I would definitely suggest Tales of the Abyss to anyone who hasn't played it.

Thanks

Good day guys, I just finished playing Final Fantasy II for the PSP. As of now, I have finished parts 1(PSP),2(PSP),4(GBA),5(GBA), 7,8,9, (on PSX) and 10 on PS2. And for personal reasons, I have postponed playing 12 because I want it to be the last I play before I get to 13 (I don't have a PS3 yet). And XI is out of the question because I don't play MMORPG's

As you can see I'm on a mission to finish all FF main games, I have an eye to play part 3. Problem is, I'm confused as to what I'm going to play - the NES or the DS Version... So if any of you guys have played both the NES and the DS versions of Final Fantasy 3, could you help me decide? Thanks guys.

Thanks

Default Anyone know any good rpg games for psp

Any Good RPG for psp like disgaea 2? Can't find Disgaea 1

And why do i need 500 posts to get wii isos?

Thanks
    EP Points

monster kingdom jewel summoner. thats like pokemon. crimson gem saga, rivera promised land, tales of the world radiant mythology, mimana iyar chronical, persona (1, inocent sin, 3)

Thanks
    EP Points

final fantasy the complete collection astonishia story
    Last edited by Knightshade; 30th-September-2011 at 01:06. Reason: was moved to the spot I linked to.

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity ignorant people can be taught
    stupid people need to be shot.

Thanks

Monster Hunter Unite. Effing awesome game. Great armors, weapons, fighting, and monsters. At least try it. Its free Roaming inside a chosen mission with monsters that go area to area chasing after you or running away because they're afraid you'll kill them.
    Last edited by Gackiee; 27th-September-2011 at 22:48.

Thanks
    EP Points

Default 4 Player games for PS2?

im looking for some 4 Player games for PS2 doesnt matter the region/language

the ones i have so far

Battlestadium DON
    Onimusha Blade warriors
    ALL tales of
    Dreamix TV World Fighters
    Bouncer
    Urban Reign

looking for more, be they fighters or racing games just NO first person shooters(i thought Jak x was 4plyr but it wasnt)

and yes i googled it, it didnt help much

First Interview.... sees the couch
    Hello, i am the casting Couch. you have probably seen me in locations that you can ether not tell anyone, or places you wish you never visited if you know what i mean

Thanks
    EP Points

There are always the various WWE wrestling games. I think the champions of norrath games were too. And of course the best being x-men legends and all the sequels. Shit, I think there's quite a few out there.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Damn, I bought Bouncer release day and never tried the multi-player. I had no clue it went up to 4.
    You know the N64 came with 4 controller ports built in.

Thanks

Looking for good dungeon crawlers or rpgs for any platform except xbox 360.
    Last edited by Javier Montero; 29th-September-2011 at 15:56. Reason: i failz at speelling

Thanks

Looking for GBA/GBC/GB games and NDS games. And maybe a few Wii games, not that I play that much...

I'm currently into platformers, ever since I played Monster Tale, and definitely monster raising games (But have Pokemon~). RPGS are nice, but I don't seem to be enjoying them as much as before... I'm stupid (a.k.a bad at puzzle games), but will try them~

I guess I'll list the games I have that'll probably be suggested x3

Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga
    Boser's Inside Story
    ANY POKEMON
    ALL ACE ATTORNEY
    Professor Layton
    Nintendogs
    Megaman Zero Collection
    Castlevania (Only the gba ones, though..)
    Kingdom Hearts (Chain of Memories, 358/2 days and Re:coded)
    Dragon Quest IX
    Dragon Quest Monsters : Joker 1
    Dragon Quest Hero's Slime
    Avalon Code
    The World Ends With You
    Shin Megami Tensei : Devil Survivor
    and a lot more

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by stlker View Post
    Looking for GBA/GBC/GB games and NDS games. And maybe a few Wii games, not that I play that much...

I'm currently into platformers, ever since I played Monster Tale, and definitely monster raising games (But have Pokemon~). RPGS are nice, but I don't seem to be enjoying them as much as before... I'm stupid (a.k.a bad at puzzle games), but will try them~
    Monster Rancher DS

There is a difference between ignorance and stupidity ignorant people can be taught
    stupid people need to be shot.