Page 93 of 103 FirstFirst ... 43838889909192939495969798 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1539

Thread: The all encompassing "Suggest a game!" thread.

Shooting Sonic Booms and Flash Kicking Scrubs into submission
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,774 Times in 750 Posts
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

If you have a high grade device that can run PPSSPP there is alot of Visual Novels to choose from, more and more are getting translated like Toradora and Ore no Imouto for example.
    THE BEST METHOD to run PSX games (and everything else for that matter) is via Retroarch - http://buildbot.libretro.com/nightly/
    If you have any questions on how to set it up on Windows please feel free to ask, its very easy.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Warrior View Post
    If you have a high grade device that can run PPSSPP there is alot of Visual Novels to choose from, more and more are getting translated like Toradora and Ore no Imouto for example.
    For now i have only Old Galaxy Ace 2 (Dual Core, Mali 400, 700 MB ram) i know this isnt strong machine but all emu with epsxe work.
    Ppsspp game lag (but Danganronpa work on max speed, but is unplayable i cannot leave first class.

Wysłane z mojego GT-I8160 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Thanks

Looking for an rpg style game with open combat preferably, like hack and slash style, but with classes, weapons, loot, etc.

Thanks in advance

Thanks

this site has many versions of Kingdom hearts 2 but only 1 version of KH2 final mix, with japan text, and you are stuck at lv1 forever I would really like the english version, and be able to level up like normal THX.
    an emulator would be much much better than buying it on a ps3, and having to buy a ps3

Thanks
    EP Points

Exclamation

okay, the game i'm suggesting for now, is ADVENT RISING, on the xbox.
    true, is rife with bugs, but if played in a rigid (no straying) focused fashion, damn good game.
    probably need to get a guide, or tube it if you end up glitching out. (like some FPS's of old, get stuck, screw the savestate etc...)
    found it to be pretty deep for follow on plot potential, shame about the buigs.
    another game that never saw a follow-on, was ALTER ECHO.
    not bad for it's day, and the qte style mini games added to the fun.
    yeah, the first game takes priority...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Noneyabiznass, if you want to request a PS2 use the request thread in the PS2 section under Upload Services. This is not a request thread.

And next time you go calling names anyone here, you'll get banned. Consider yourself warned

Thanks

I see several tactical games. You may try Fire Emblem.

Thanks

I've noticed that there's a distinct lack of platform beat 'em up games out there. The closest things I can think of are Astro Boy: Omega Factor, that Shubibinman game on the SNES, Viewtiful Joe and a few others that escape me. Does anyone know of any really good games that combine beat 'em up mechanics and platformer gameplay?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Smedis2 View Post
    I've noticed that there's a distinct lack of platform beat 'em up games out there. The closest things I can think of are Astro Boy: Omega Factor, that Shubibinman game on the SNES, Viewtiful Joe and a few others that escape me. Does anyone know of any really good games that combine beat 'em up mechanics and platformer gameplay?
    I only just got it today, but shovel knight seem to have quite a bit of platforming in addition to using your shovel to kill enemies.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,577 Times in 1,219 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Smedis2 View Post
    Not really beat 'em up but Assassin’s Creed Chronicles are side scrolling platformers with stealth and combat.
    There are 3 games in the series (you can get them all together as a trilogy pack) and I think these are being called hybrid or 2.5D platformers. Look up some vids on youtube.

Spoiler warning:

Thanks

Anyone know if the PS4 Hitman game is good at all? I loved playing through Absolution.

Thanks
    EP Points

Im lookin to find more games like Dokapon Kingdom if they exist. Board games that are also role playing games essentially.

I have a Wii, Ps3, and plenty of emus so whatever platform you find is fine.

Btw anything other than Dokapon i already know theres more.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by chinatownpwnage View Post
    Looking for an rpg style game with open combat preferably, like hack and slash style, but with classes, weapons, loot, etc.

Thanks in advance
    Maybe Rogue Galaxy. I can't remember how it's called, but there is 'director's cut' version with one additional planet to explore and new skills for each character.

Thanks
    EP Points

Dishonored (Xbox 360)
    I haven't played the story since the summer, but I often think about this game. The whole mystical aspect not being a common thing in that world and the religious facets really turns my crank.
    (I'm not reading a backlog of pages to see if anyone recommend this already.)

Thanks
    EP Points

Sleeping Dogs. An open world GTA style game. The definitive edition adds a lot more and plus you get all the DLC. Some of the mini-games are so-so, but the rest of the game is pretty good. The storyline is pretty decent, the gameplay is where it shines though. The meelee combat is probably one of the best fighting systems in an open world game. So many moves you can use and plus you have environmental kills as well. You can take a fish and whack against someone. Driving is typical for a open world game, it works. Oh yeah it takes place in Hong Kong, and so you'll be driving on the left-side of the road instead of the right. For those of us who don't live where they drive they left. If you're looking for a GTA inspired game, but something different, Sleeping Dogs is one to check out.