View Poll Results: Why do you come to EmuParadise?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • N64 ROMS

1 2.04%
  • Torrent Tracker

3 6.12%
  • GBA Roms

1 2.04%
  • Other ROMS

10 20.41%
  • Other reasons entirely.

34 69.39%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Why do you come to EmuParadise?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Jase View Post
    Go root your cousin...

Stupid redneck..
    The sheer originality of that joke hurt me dearly.

I'm gonna go sob in the barn for a few hours now...

Stupid foreign car driver..

Thanks
    EP Points

I started for DC ISOs, then I started sharing them. Now I rarely download anything here. I just check out the forums, etc.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by b1gwi11 View Post
    what they said minus the posting
    Gonna hang me?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ilovefirearms View Post
    Stupid foreign car driver..
    Nice work dipshit....

1) I dont live in the US of A.
    2) The Car i drive IS built in australia, the country in which i live.
    3) The Lancer IS the olympic games edition, which was only released IN australia, when we had the olympic games...

*golf clap* It must be a hard life for retards like yourself. I might dull down that post, just incase you cant read all those squiggly lines on your screen.

You: Hey Ma, that there boy on da internets dun have a car from his own country.
    Ma: Well Billy ray jim bob, he be much learned then you
    You: I wish i was learned.

Thanks

Nice work dipshit....

1) I dont live in the US of A.
    2) The Car i drive IS built in australia, the country in which i live.
    3) The Lancer IS the olympic games edition, which was only released IN australia, when we had the olympic games...

*golf clap* It must be a hard life for retards like yourself. I might dull down that post, just incase you cant read all those squiggly lines on your screen.

You: Hey Ma, that there boy on da internets dun have a car from his own country.
    Ma: Well Billy ray jim bob, he be much learned then you
    You: I wish i was learned.
    Me (Billy Ray Jim Bob): I was talkin foreign to my country not yours. I can care less about your country.
    You: Crikey!
    Me:All the time I was joking in this thread, yet you still insist on insulting me. Why is that? Is it that you don't like me or my kind? Retard? So you think I'm somehow mentally handicapped because of the the things I say or the lifestyle I live? Do you have something against mentally handicapped people? My niece has CP do you not like her? You envisage some white trash retard, right? You think I live on a ranch or in a trailer park based on two things I've said. Close? For all you know I'm not white, I could live in a 3200 sq. ft. home, graduated with honors and got accepted to a good college but chose to work for a living to help my parents out, but nope you hit it right on the head I'm a retarded redneck.
    You: Crikey!
    Me (Billy Ray Jim Bob):Oh ok, just wanted to clear things up because for a second there I thought you couldn't take a joke.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I've got some advice for you two. Shut the fuck up, okay? Sound good? Good.

Really guys, I've had a shitty day, and while some may cry foul if I were to do it, I would have no problem temp-banning the both of you if you insist on keeping it up.

Thanks
    EP Points

Me (Billy Ray Jim Bob): I was talkin foreign to my country not yours. I can care less about your country.
    Um, oh wait, no um wait no i think ive work that out, oh no i havent.
    You told me to go drive my foregin car, that would mean i would have to buy a car from another country then my own. Do you grasp this concept?

Me <-- Not foregin.
    My Car <--- Not foregin.
    You <--- Foregin and retarded.

So you want me to drive you?

Me:All the time I was joking in this thread, yet you still insist on insulting me. Why is that? Is it that you don't like me or my kind? Retard? So you think I'm somehow mentally handicapped because of the the things I say or the lifestyle I live? Do you have something against mentally handicapped people? My niece has CP do you not like her? You envisage some white trash retard, right? You think I live on a ranch or in a trailer park based on two things I've said. Close? For all you know I'm not white, I could live in a 3200 sq. ft. home, graduated with honors and got accepted to a good college but chose to work for a living to help my parents out, but nope you hit it right on the head I'm a retarded redneck.
    Your neice has CP because shes also your sister.

Thanks

i came for the older men ,

[FLIRT]HI SPRUNG[/FLIRT]

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Yeah Jase, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt this time. Drop it now, okay?

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Jehuty View Post
    i came for the older men ,

[FLIRT]HI SPRUNG[/FLIRT]
    You didn't tell them how many times, though

Multi-Brightside

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberxion View Post
    Yeah Jase, I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt this time. Drop it now, okay?
    Yeah SWOIT.

I find it kind of ironic thou, seeing as how you gave me that talk about not bringing your shitty day onto the forums and what not, then you go pull a post like your 2nd last in this thread.

Oh and if you DOES piss you off enough to give me a temp ban, wouldnt phase me, you should know i spend most of my time in WoW now... Also my dis-like of the installing new "OH LOOK SHINEY OBJECT!!!" hacks onto the forum when people would like more vb2 based skins. (And please dont say it was just me.. If it werent for this stupid server rool back i could link you to more posts that were made in the "New vb3" thread which was made when this forum was installed...)

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

My shitty day has nothing to do with the fact that you're being a total fucking asshole, really. It does, however, make it easier to do what needs to be done should you continue to push the matter. Do you understand now?

So yeah, not making stupid assumptions will do you wonders.

Oh yeah, and going on about how much you hate the forum does absolutely fuck all to me. I couldn't care less if you printed out the entirety of the forums, and then rolled it up and shoved it up your ass. I'm asking you both to stop acting like cocks. As I never singled you out, get off of the soapbox and stop being one, okay? You're much more tolerable when you're not, you know?
    Last edited by Cyberxion; 12th-January-2007 at 01:35.

Thanks

Your neice has CP because shes also your sister.
    How big of a fuckin pussy are you to actually pick on the mentally handicapped? An internet tough guy is all you think you are.

Go ahead and temp ban me, I'll be gone for awhile anyway, I'm gonna go see my niece in recovery from a recent surgery.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

How big of a fuckin pussy are you to actually pick on the mentally handicapped? An internet tough guy is all you think you are.

Go ahead and temp ban me, I'll be gone for awhile anyway, I'm gonna go see my niece in recovery from a recent surgery.
    Your wish is my command. See ya in seven days.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

I'll be gone for awhile anyway, I'm gonna go see my niece in recovery from a recent surgery.
    I can only think of 1 acronym for CP, and it makes this thread fucking hilarious and disturbing
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here