View Poll Results: Why do you come to EmuParadise?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • N64 ROMS

1 2.04%
  • Torrent Tracker

3 6.12%
  • GBA Roms

1 2.04%
  • Other ROMS

10 20.41%
  • Other reasons entirely.

34 69.39%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Why do you come to EmuParadise?

crusher is offline ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A START
    Thanks
    EP Points

Request denied.

On topic again, I did join EP for the ROMs and PSX ISOs. But I hardly emulate anything these days.

Thanks
    Thanked 13,309 Times in 1,165 Posts
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Galcian View Post
    Castlevania Rondo of Blood... I didn't feel like paying $200 for a cd. An old one.
    I actually came here because of Rondo of Blood too. Except I already had a real copy, but couldn't figure out how to copy it cause I was a noob.

Anywho, I stuck around because I like helping people, and I like downloading pron on the hidden pron forum
    *PSA* Wii Redump collector's can now unscrub ISO files. So scrubbed games can now be verified. You can find the program to do this here

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    I actually came here because of Rondo of Blood too. Except I already had a real copy, but couldn't figure out how to copy it cause I was a noob.

Anywho, I stuck around because I like helping people, and I like downloading pron on the hidden pron forum
    Haha there's that too.
    And you're a canuck.

*whistles*

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

I first came here looking for the FF VII OST. A couple of months before (yeah, I'm still slow) I thought it would be funnier to register at the boards so I stopped lurking. The posters back then forced me to do it. And then came crusher

I keep coming cos I have it bookmarked.

Thanks
    EP Points

lol, I wish I could remember why I came here. Can someone find my first post? but yeah I stuck around because I liked the company

Thanks
    EP Points

I have no idea in hell why I am hanging out on Epforums. I never even downloaded a ROM or ISO from the main page. I seldom use the tracker too . And emulation, that is something I don't really care about (real hardware all the way). I never really view the main EP page, I just watch the forums. This is a great mystery - I don't know anyone that's here in real life either. Almost tragic. There's no good reason for me to be here, other than.. posting posts.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mikey View Post
    So yeah, I don't come here for the roms. I just come here because of the members. There are many cool people here.
    Thats exactly why am here. Lol, its been like 3 years since I even clicked the roms link over here at EP

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

I ultimately came here because of boredom. Boredom is the root of my problems. There is no other reason.
    I KEEP coming here because I hold on the thin strand of false hope that one day (before the forum dies again) I will become an Admin. And then I'll hold on to the even thinner strand of false hope that I will become a Super Admin.

Here's to '07!

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by brit View Post
    I ultimately came here because of boredom. Boredom is the root of my problems. There is no other reason.
    I KEEP coming here because I hold on the thin strand of false hope that one day (before the forum dies again) I will become an Admin. And then I'll hold on to the even thinner strand of false hope that I will become a Super Admin.

Here's to '07!
    I am the total opposite. I never want to be admin/mod or have any unnecessary work or responsibilities to care about

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by brit View Post

Here's to '07!
    Dude, you know you stuck around because of me. Don't deny it! I'm the reason everyone is here!

*End delusional rant*

Thanks
    EP Points

I originally came here for N64 ROMs (WWF Warzone to be precise ), back in 2000 or so when there were about three sites on the entire internet that actually had working links for them. I registered on the forums when the main site went down the following summer and have been a regular visitor ever since.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic View Post
    I originally came here for N64 ROMs (WWF Warzone to be precise ), back in 2000 or so when there were about three sites on the entire internet that actually had working links for them. I registered on the forums when the main site went down the following summer and have been a regular visitor ever since.

Actually, the main site downtime during the summer really boosted our forum activity. That's because the main page was redirecting to the forum. Infact, I remember Cosmic, Cyber, Aidan, and others who joined during that period.

Good old times

Oh and why do I come to these forums ? Ahem.. not much choice there, right ?

Thanks

Ehm, I don't remember
    Been awhile before I was here last time, started play dc again DDDD

Thanks

I first came around for N64 roms, but once I joined the forums I realized everyone was so super cool.
    I completed the internetz

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by snkupo View Post
    I have no idea in hell why I am hanging out on Epforums. I never even downloaded a ROM or ISO from the main page. I seldom use the tracker too . And emulation, that is something I don't really care about (real hardware all the way). I never really view the main EP page, I just watch the forums. This is a great mystery - I don't know anyone that's here in real life either. Almost tragic. There's no good reason for me to be here, other than.. posting posts.
    what they said minus the posting