Page 24 of 34 FirstFirst ... 141920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Naruto Discussions (Manga only!)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by TheotheImpaler View Post
    Man that lady akatsuki is hot, I would jutsu her with my level 2 seal, then release it.

This issue was really good. Pain or Pein looks really cool, and the story's getting much more exciting, although I hate to see Manda die. It would've been pretty cool to see Sasuke control it just like Naruto controls that huge frog but am pretty sure Sasuke's got his own snake or somethin

Also, Damn, Karin gets wet all the time

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Kazekage Gaara View Post
    Also, Damn, Karin gets wet all the time
    are you complaining?

Thanks

I think it's interesting that the Akatsuki are apparently working for someone higher up. And what's more, Pein (Akatsuki leader) and his female/female looking partner seem to be the only two members who actually know about it.

They lied to the remaining Akatsuki about Sasuke's death (and possibly Tobi's, for some reason) and Pein purposely kept them in the dark about many other matters. Then he phases away to a private location to meet with this mysterious man who seems to actually be giving the Akatsuki leader orders. Oiy, how long is this arc going to be?

Kinda stunk that Manda was sacrificed by Sasuke, though it was an interesting tactic to teleport himself inside Manda's body in order to survive Deidara's explosion. However, Sasuke seemed to be running low on chakra before that happened, so it makes me wonder how he had enough strength to keep up a high level genjutsu and keep Manda under his control for that length of time.

Also.. did Sasuke give Suigetsu the scroll to resummon Manda (and thus retrieve Sasuke from the summon's dimension) earlier on? I don't seem to remember where he got that.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Guy View Post
    Also.. did Sasuke give Suigetsu the scroll to resummon Manda (and thus retrieve Sasuke from the summon's dimension) earlier on? I don't seem to remember where he got that.
    Sasuke must've given it to Suigetsu earlier on and might have predicted that he might get into that sort of situation or something Suigetsu did say "This is where we were supposed to meet" and then said "Damn!!! Did that really happen" and saw the snake symbol disappear on the scroll/bottle/whatever. So it clearly signifies that Sasuke might have predicted that he might need Manda's help.

Also, it seems only Orochimaru or may be Sasuke can summon Manda coz you need your blood to do a "Kuchiyose No Jutsu" and Suigetsu pour the blood in that scroll/bottle to summon back Manda. Was that Orochimaru's blood ??? Was that Sasuke's blood ?? Who knows

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks
    EP Points

I doubt it was Orochimaru's blood. And we did see Sasuke with the markings that Orochimaru had on his arm, the pact, in order to summon snakes and Manda.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Venom! View Post
    I doubt it was Orochimaru's blood. And we did see Sasuke with the markings that Orochimaru had on his arm, the pact, in order to summon snakes and Manda.
    Shoot...I totally forgot about those markings Yeah I remember seeing those on Sasuke's hands. So I guess it was Sasuke's blood in that bottle after all so Suigetsu can summon Manda coz I think he's made of water or shark blood like Kisame

Thanks
    EP Points

Shoot...I totally forgot about those markings Yeah I remember seeing those on Sasuke's hands. So I guess it was Sasuke's blood in that bottle after all so Suigetsu can summon Manda coz I think he's made of water or shark blood like Kisame
    Suigetsu could then only summon some fucked up ugly shark so with Sasuke's blood he summoned a fucked up ugly snake which died aswell w00t!
    I am so ninja, I fart in your cereal while you are still eating it.

Hax'd:
    PS3 Slim OFW
    PS4 OFW
    Nintendo Wii U 32GB Black Premium

Thanks
    EP Points

Yeah, that was Sasuke's blood in the bottle. I still think it's pretty messed up that Sasuke got Manda killed off like that. And he had Sharingan eyes and everything.

It'd be cool if Suigetsu can summon some huge shark. But, what'd it do? I mean, Suigetsu would have to have some ubor large supply of chakra to keep it in water.

Thanks

Take a look at this pic....

Check out the part where Sasuke says "I barely made it out of there" in the lower right section and notice his hand with the markings. Also notice the stitches. Now what the fuck are those Deidara had to use stitches coz I think Kakashi blew his arm apart back when they were fighting in the Rescue Gaara arc, but what happened to Sasuke

Thanks
    EP Points

I notice the tattoo, but what stitches?

Thanks

I notice the tattoo, but what stitches?
    Okay I edited the pic with MS Paint and I added a circle to the part where the hand has stitches and here you go...

Now do you see the stitches ??? Its like his whole left hand (with the wrist) is not actually his hand or may be it was chopped off by someone and those stitches are holding it in place

Edit: Okay here's another pic from Chapter 359, and it shows Deidara's right hand with stitches coz it was blown up by Kakashi's MS...

Now do you see the resemblance ??? in stitches I mean
    Last edited by Kazekage Gaara; 25th-July-2007 at 18:14.

Thanks
    EP Points

Okay I edited the pic with MS Paint and I added a circle to the part where the hand has stitches and here you go...

Now do you see the stitches ??? Its like his whole left hand (with the wrist) is not actually his hand or may be it was chopped off by someone and those stitches are holding it in place
    Orochimaru had something similar. I think it was just a small mistake in the art, or it just looks different on Sasuke, the tattoo that is.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...mon_tattoo.jpg

Thanks
    EP Points

Oh my. Has anyone read any of the spoilers from Mangahelpers? Apparently (I'll hear a lot of I told you so's at another forum I visit) Tobi is still alive, and he has some connection to Madara Uchiha. One of the translations goes something like.....him saying, 'I have the power of Uchiha Madara'. Which basically means, he has the Sharingan. But, why would some random Akatsuki member have that? Could the theory of Tobi actually being Obito be true? I've fought against that idea for a while, but after seeing the Madara thing, who else could Tobi really be BUT Obito? Things are, somewhat falling into place now. Could be, Tobi = Obito. Now, Tobi and Deidara took down two tailed demons. One of which Tobi ran away from, and that demon just happens to use water based attacks. Now what clan is known for using fire based attacks, that would be weak against water based attacks? The Uchiha clan! Why else would Tobi run from a water based demon? Water > Fire. Then the other demon Deidara and Tobi fought, Tobi took down with ONE jutsu. Just one. Now, if it's true that Tobi has the power of the Uchiha's, basically, the Sharingan, it could be that Tobi (being Obito) is the third Mangekyou Sharingan user that Itachi mentioned to Sasuke, and Tobi used his MS on that other tailed demon. Wouldn't be that shocking, no? I mean, hell, we've seen Sasuke own the king of snakes with one genjutsu at a time when Sasuke was hurting like hell. Yes, I know Manda isn't one of the tailed beasts, but you know what I mean. If Sasuke can do that with his Sharingan, then imagine someone with Mangekyou Sharingan. Ooooooh my.

Thanks

Oh my. Has anyone read any of the spoilers from Mangahelpers? Apparently (I'll hear a lot of I told you so's at another forum I visit) Tobi is still alive, and he has some connection to Madara Uchiha. One of the translations goes something like.....him saying, 'I have the power of Uchiha Madara'. Which basically means, he has the Sharingan. But, why would some random Akatsuki member have that? Could the theory of Tobi actually being Obito be true? I've fought against that idea for a while, but after seeing the Madara thing, who else could Tobi really be BUT Obito? Things are, somewhat falling into place now. Could be, Tobi = Obito. Now, Tobi and Deidara took down two tailed demons. One of which Tobi ran away from, and that demon just happens to use water based attacks. Now what clan is known for using fire based attacks, that would be weak against water based attacks? The Uchiha clan! Why else would Tobi run from a water based demon? Water > Fire. Then the other demon Deidara and Tobi fought, Tobi took down with ONE jutsu. Just one. Now, if it's true that Tobi has the power of the Uchiha's, basically, the Sharingan, it could be that Tobi (being Obito) is the third Mangekyou Sharingan user that Itachi mentioned to Sasuke, and Tobi used his MS on that other tailed demon. Wouldn't be that shocking, no? I mean, hell, we've seen Sasuke own the king of snakes with one genjutsu at a time when Sasuke was hurting like hell. Yes, I know Manda isn't one of the tailed beasts, but you know what I mean. If Sasuke can do that with his Sharingan, then imagine someone with Mangekyou Sharingan. Ooooooh my.
    bingo.

you sir have solved the puzzle.ou are correct in all your thinking.

only thing you got wrong, sasuke=fail.

i would not have known it was you Mikey if i didnt see the naruto lounge link

well, the points might have tipped me off.

Thanks
    EP Points

What do you mean, Sasuke = fail? You mean the three Mangekyou Sharingan users? If so, well, I think Sasuke is potentially one of'em. We know Itachi is, and we know Kakashi isn't one of them, since Itachi didn't expect Kakashi to even have access to MS, and when Itachi told Sasuke about the three MS users, Kakashi wasn't exactly a candidate for that. The other person must be Sasuke, since Kakashi found a way to get it, so can Sasuke. And the third must be Tobi.