Page 95 of 204 FirstFirst ... 458590919293949596979899100105145195 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 3048

Thread: Recently Watched Movies

Thanks

The Avengers. Saw it in 3D and Imax. Very good, no complaints at all. Some pretty funny bits in it too.

Oh, did I mention Scarlett Johansson 3D breasts and ass?

Thanks

Justice League Doom. An animated movie, but a movie nonetheless. Pretty ok for the comic book adaptation.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Little Fockers (2010)
    Better than the poor Meet the Fockers (2004), but average anyway.
    (2'5/5)

Megamind (2010)
    It was really good and fun.
    (4/5)

The Other Guys (2010)
    It was just average, with some scenes that are stupid...
    (2'5/5)

Thanks
    EP Points

Watched no country for old men. Good film, but

Spoiler warning:

Ending was a bit of a swerve for me lol

Pickles is offline dagnabbit! These dad-gum kids and their new-fangled gizzy-moes!
    Thanks

Watched super last night, wasn't what I expected. Not so funny more so fucked up.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,180 Times in 550 Posts
    EP Points

Avengers.

Words can not describe how good this movie is :O
    Last edited by Cookie Monster; 8th-May-2012 at 21:31.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Puny god.

Here's hoping the movie continuity takes as loose a definition of "death" as comics generally do. Agent Coulson got awesome since the last time he got some screen time. I demand surprise resurrection.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    Puny god.

Here's hoping the movie continuity takes as loose a definition of "death" as comics generally do. Agent Coulson got awesome since the last time he got some screen time. I demand surprise resurrection.
    That alone makes you wonder what the hell did Ang Lee do with the first movie

Not only you, me and a cellist in Portland would appreciate that too We'll have to use a infinity gem

Seriously, can't wait for the BRD

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie Monster View Post
    That alone makes you wonder what the hell did Ang Lee do with the first movie

Not only you, me and a cellist in Portland would appreciate that too We'll have to use a infinity gem

Seriously, can't wait for the BRD
    I think the idea is that Hulk works best in small doses. Spending an entire movie focusing on his anger issues? Not really amazing cinema. Having a couple asides about his brooding with a couple jabs at the character? Now that's entertainment. The non-serious way everything was handled didn't hurt at all. Granted it briefly got really dark during the whole "I can't die" thing. But then it quickly jumps back to awkwardly waking up naked in a huge impact crater.

Well one of those gems is capable of creating zombies. And if they decide to get into the weird shit territory Death could be a subvillain. It could even be some sort of hilarious theme if they run with it, seeing as pretty much everyone has issues with someone who's dead. Cap vs Zombie Bucky could work. I might have to draw the line at Stark vs. Stark (complete with space age off-brand Iron Man gear!). Still, Banner vs. Banner, am I right?

Thanks
    EP Points

Punch Drunk Love
    Watched it years ago when it was first released. Loved it then. Still love it now.

Mulan
    Because I had nothing better to do on a Sunday afternoon than get down to business to defeat the huns.

Chungking Express
    Have wanted to see this for years because I love both Faye Wong and The Cranberries' song Dreams, which she covers in Cantonese in the film. Finally got around to watching it and really, really liked it. Second story was probably a little better than the first for me, but both were great~

Thor
    Dreamy Thor is dreamy. Was never my favourite of the Marvel heroes by any means, but I quite enjoyed the movie. Wasn't convinced at all by the supposed chemistry between Natalie Portman and Chris Hemsworth, but that's not what you watch superhero movies for anyway.

Captain America
    Was really quite enjoying it until the final act, which I found a bit crap and disappointing. :/ Still not bad on the whole, though. Chris Evans was a good casting choice, I thought, and he made endearing a character who could've been awfully cringe-worthy.

You, the Living
    Expected to like this one a little more than I did. Not bad, with some really beautiful moments, but some of the little stories fell flat for me, and I would've preferred more development of a smaller cast of characters than a bunch of stories with lots of characters, many of whom weren't interesting to me.

Meet Dave
    Don't ask. :/

Scooby Doo
    Don't ask 2: Electric Boogaloo. :/

Scooby Doo: Monsters Unleashed
    Don't ask 3: Die, Don't Ask, Die. :/

Thanks

Resident Evil: Afterlife
    ^o^ [ E t E r N a L ] ^o^

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raype View Post
    I think the idea is that Hulk works best in small doses. Spending an entire movie focusing on his anger issues? Not really amazing cinema. Having a couple asides about his brooding with a couple jabs at the character? Now that's entertainment. The non-serious way everything was handled didn't hurt at all. Granted it briefly got really dark during the whole "I can't die" thing. But then it quickly jumps back to awkwardly waking up naked in a huge impact crater.

Well one of those gems is capable of creating zombies. And if they decide to get into the weird shit territory Death could be a subvillain. It could even be some sort of hilarious theme if they run with it, seeing as pretty much everyone has issues with someone who's dead. Cap vs Zombie Bucky could work. I might have to draw the line at Stark vs. Stark (complete with space age off-brand Iron Man gear!). Still, Banner vs. Banner, am I right?
    What I mean is, an entire movie with Hulk but without at least one glorious moment of less than 10 seconds?
    We know how much Ang Lee likes to destroy helicopters for no reason but we've seen there are funnier things than that

Altering the time, space, reality and stuff, the gems are going to give the scriptwriter/s a lot of options to do completely funny, crazy things. Just leave them to Tony. Or add the Scarlet Witch to the casting

Thanks

Just watched Sunday At Tifanny's... what a weird movie for me.

Thanks

11-11-11
    It was ok movie give it 3 out of 5 stars

Captin America
    Awesome movie

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Red

8/10

Overall an enjoyable movie. Filled with action. I found myself laughing quite a bit. Bruce Willis kicked a lot of ass and I enjoyed Malkovich's character as well, very funny.