Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the Wierdest Dream You Have Ever Had?

Thanks

Default What is the Wierdest Dream You Have Ever Had?

Have you had a dream about eating a bear, raw? Have you had a dream about being buried in a casket along with the blinds from your living room? I have, so what are some of your strangest dreams?
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

I had a dream where I was washing my clothes with Kramer from Seinfeld.
    As long as you got the power and the pad, you'll get the womens.

Listen to the Mission

Thanks

out of body expierence. i dont know if that counts as a dream but i do get those often..

Thanks
    EP Points

I've got some strange recurring "effect of a dream". A bit off topic, but still.

It's one of those short dreams in which I go down a stair, or just walk about, and trip. I wake up, and my body moves just as if it was really happening. Legs get in position, hands move forward, heart rate goes up, etc. It's pretty weird. Happens often, too.

Mikey_ Guest

I had a few dreams where, it was basically all of the happenings from the Jurassic Park movies, happening in New York City. I also had a dream where New York was flooded with zombies ala Resident Evil.
    Quote Originally Posted by Evans
    I've got some strange recurring "effect of a dream". A bit off topic, but still.

It's one of those short dreams in which I go down a stair, or just walk about, and trip. I wake up, and my body moves just as if it was really happening. Legs get in position, hands move forward, heart rate goes up, etc. It's pretty weird. Happens often, too.
    That's happened to me also, I think. I dream I'm about to fall, and before I hit the ground I physically jump and become alert. And awake.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Evans

I have that a lot as well, it feels like I am falling and I try to catch myself.
    "Alcohol may be man's worst enemy, but the bible says love your enemy." -Frank Sinatra

Thanks

I had this dream where i was fighting all these hot girls and whoopin them (no idea what the hell was going on) and then all of a sudden this guy attacks me witha syringe and stabs me in the chest, i fell to the floor and wake up
    No...

Thanks

i dreamed i was hiding from a fake dolphin and hammer head shark that was on tracks like those little electric cars and i kept hiding behind walls and such cause they were looking for me. so one time the dolphin, i think, caught a glimpse of me and said "hmmmm". then he rushed all the way around the track to the side i was on to a dead end where there was a pit surrounding it. i hung off the edge and the dolphin came and looked around for a bit then suddenly looked down at me. that's when i woke up

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuya
    I had a dream where I was washing my clothes with Kramer from Seinfeld.
    Ok wait, i was about to write mine but you scared me.

It's a dream that I would wake up crying like a baby, no matter what. It's not even scary, really ridiculous. I made it about 15-20 times i'd say.

I was in that special stage in Sonic 3 on Sega Genesis taking Tails place (running behind Sonic). We would run taking rings and then we would stop to talk with a janitor looking at me with a strange face. And then start running and jump in a big ring. Then I would wake up, crying. That wasn't that uber long ago, since Sonic 3 got out in 94, but ohwell. :\

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by polobunny
    Ok wait, i was about to write mine but you scared me.

It's a dream that I would wake up crying like a baby, no matter what. It's not even scary, really ridiculous. I made it about 15-20 times i'd say.

I was in that special stage in Sonic 3 on Sega Genesis taking Tails place (running behind Sonic). We would run taking rings and then we would stop to talk with a janitor looking at me with a strange face. And then start running and jump in a big ring. Then I would wake up, crying. That wasn't that uber long ago, since Sonic 3 got out in 94, but ohwell. :\

omg......that janitor always creeped my out....
    No...

Thanks
    EP Points

I have had the same recurring dream for as long as I can remember. Stay with me, as this will probably assemble in my memory as I remember more while typing.

I am in some type of dark, open area. There is a small opening above me...a square glassless window of sorts. I don't know what I am standing on, but I really want to be on the blue wire-things running all over this area. I feel like they lead to something. If I can get to one of the blue wires, the window might lead me out. There's probably 6 or 8 of the wires. The light coming out of the window is bright, but it doesn't cast any light on me. When I look down, I still see the same as I see up, and I continue in the same direction, even if I turn and head the other way...always looking at the window. I am in slow motion, and I can't speed up. Something is on one of the wires, I think.

Usually that's the end of it. I can't even begin to count how many times I have had that dream. And now, I'm pretty sure to have it again soon...

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

I usually do not remember my dreams at all (to the point where I was convinced I didn't have any as a child). Oddly enough, for an AP Psychology class, we were supposed to make a description of a dream for an assignment that went belly-up (dream analysis, during the early psychoanalysis section of the course), and rereading what I wrote immediately after a dream I woke from...it's quite interesting. And fairly indicative of my more spoken writing style I use here, carried to extremes from wooziness. Umm...heh, I may as well post that file here. I even dated the bloody thing. I've done a bit of snipping, though, for names. It's still...quite strange, especially to me. I didn't make it up, but is it possible I embellished a bit, even though I did this particular assignment right after waking up? I did wake up from it rather than continuing to sleep until the alarm went off, but...I wonder what it meant. Ah, listen to me ramble; I hadn't even touched this file in two years, and I'm wondering about it now. Here.

I was sitting in the school auditorium, full, watching a school play preview. It was in an opera style, though, European, though oddly cartoonish in the last scene. Not like anime, closer to an American cartoon style, though...it reminded me of �Rugrats,� though I�ve only seen it when walking through on my younger sister watching it years ago. Was it a school play? I can�t quite remember...but...one of the assistant managers {redacted - his name} from work {Side note: Work being a movie theatre} was working on moving everything around for the play. He would walk out onto the stage, dressed in regular clothes, snap his fingers, and people would jump to move pieces around for the play, though the curtains never dropped for scene changes. It was odd; they were using conventional objects, I noticed, such as the metal carts on wheels the school has. When they wheeled out the cart, I saw it was piled with books. They had black covers, and the edging on the pages was a shining...blue, of a relatively, but not very dark shade. I�ve seen it before, though, on Bibles. I couldn�t see the covers, but {the assistant manager} stacked them to form what I seemed to know was the play title? Was it? Did I know, or assume�at any rate, he stacked the bottom book first; the last words of the title on it, then put the top book balanced on top of it. Did the top book fall, or did it waver precariously before falling? It was...I cannot remember the first words of it...�Jesus Christ�?...but the last were �The Power of the Book.�

I vaguely recall them wheeling it back, but the last scene I remember. Two women were singing like the opera on the stage, with a backdrop of one of the curtains. I had {my Archos MP3/video player} with me, though I could not remember even taking it out of my backpack, and did not have its headphones on; I watched the audience as well as the crowd. I have the sense that someone I recognized {was - Side note: I missed this word, correcting grammer now} in there, but I cannot recall it either. The play ended, and everyone got up to leave. But I couldn�t put {my Archos} away; I couldn�t lift it. It just kept on getting heavier, but I refused to let go, and I fell with it on to the ground.

When I did fall, the scene shifted to just outside the auditorium, in the hall. A table was next to the railing, with my backpack on it. I couldn�t lift {my Archos}, though it was almost back in the case, to put it in there and continue. I saw one...no, two people walk up to me. I didn�t see anything above the lower legs...being on the ground...but I got the sense that one of them was {an acquaintance from school I might have fancied - I'm really unsure about my feelings, then and now}...I don�t know why or how, though...was I embarrassed? Were they disapproving? I can�t remember it, either...but something woke me up...and I still cannot recall anything more. And yet, I will continue to recall less as this continues�by 6, I will remember almost nothing.

[Yume wa yume desu.]
    -{redacted - what, you thought I'd forget to remove my name? I'm just surprised I bothered to do this footer in the first place back then}, 4/24/03, 5:20-5:41 AM.
    I do know that last sentence was pretty close to accurate. The only thing I remembered about this before rereading it was that I had it in a folder with my other old assignments.
    Last edited by Mistral; 19th-January-2006 at 05:13.

Mikey_ Guest

I once dreamt I was a kid back in private school in the courtyard, waiting for our teachers to take us into class. I looked at everyone in their uniforms and I looked at myself and I was in my undies.

Thanks

I had a dream i was falling, but i was a crystal....i don't remeber how i know i was a crystal but i was like in space, but still "falling".
    No...

Thanks
    EP Points

Zephyr... paragraphs?

One I recall, also recurring, but somewhat ever changing in the smallest noticeable ways, involved school and some test. I end up sitting there, looking around, trying to figure out what the questions mean, what I remember, or don't, even should, yet nothing comes back. The whole dream revolves around me, sitting there, waiting, thinking, trying to figure out what to do, how to work it out. I hate that one. So much.

Some variation of it portrayed me trying to study in the school's library. I just can't understand anything. I still recall to this very day how I felt everytime I woke up. As if it were real, as if I couldn't remember anything. I'd even jump out of bed just to grab a book and make sure it was but a measly dream, some vague concoction of my supposedly tranquil mind. Argh.