Thread: Pokemon

Thanks

Default Pokemon

hey i am bored waiting for pc games and i wanted to pla ya new pokemone game BUT i dont' want to play one i've already played like red blue gold etc. etc. is there a newer one that has new pokemon and "story" ?? for gba or another system that has a working emulator.

also i found emerald and it says right before it goes to main screen internal battery has run dry and clock based events will no longer occur... is that just a glitch or will it hinder my playing later?
    Last edited by Malikman; 14th-January-2006 at 21:46.

Mikey_ Guest

pokemon emerald?

Thanks
    EP Points

Visual Boy Advance is great for Game Boy Advance emulation. You can get game boy advance roms from the Emuparadise main site.

You may need to use vba-over to get Ruby and Emerald to work though. http://forums.emuparadise.org/local_...=links&catid=5

Thanks
    EP Points

POkemon trading card game for GBC is pretty badass. Though no pokemon story. I got every single card, and beat the leaders like twice and got bored, So I started a new game. Top game, though.
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lucxus
    POkemon trading card game for GBC is pretty badass. Though no pokemon story. I got every single card, and beat the leaders like twice and got bored, So I started a new game. Top game, though.
    Monster Rancher Battle Card on the GBC was better IMO, since it had a pretty interesting ruleset, and horribly funny broken English.

Thanks

you guys mentioned ruby and emerald.. were do i get these? i looked and couldn't find.

and for the vba over thing i just put it into my GBA folder right?
    Last edited by Malikman; 14th-January-2006 at 20:29.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Malikman
    you guys mentioned ruby and emerald.. were do i get these? i looked and couldn't find.
    Emuv2?

And I have Emerald that I could up to my FTP.

Also, pokemon snap was a rad game, awesome when you found the secrets.

But, I loved pokemon back then, I don't know if I would still like that game as much. But definantly a replay-worthy game.
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972

Thanks

heyt you guys said i need vba-over.ini ... i unziped it to the vba folder .. what do i do with it now it says to go to save and put that automatic and something else but i didn't understand what it mean.t

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Lucxus
    Totally needs a remake on GBA. I played that game recently, and it was pitiful. All it needs is a bit more polish (which wasn't available on GBC, unfortunately), and I would love it.