Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: NFS Most Wanted anyone ???

Thanks

Talking NFS Most Wanted anyone ???

I just picked up the "Black Edition" a week back, and this game is so AWESOME especially the police chases.

Right now am up against #13 on the blacklist, Izzy . Completing the milestones and grabbin the BOUNTY

So, if you have this game, tell us what you think about it

Edit: By the way, do any of you guys have the Xbox360 version ? If so, tell us what differences do you see. I have the PS2 version and I know its like Paper Mario when compared to the Xbox or Xbox360 versions

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks
    EP Points

I was rather impressed with NFSMW. I hadn't expected much, as usually, the NFS games have a really good one, then a crappy one, and repeat. But MW is pretty darn good. On a related note: Daylight racing is appreciated

EDIT: Graphics wise, I'd say they could have done a bit more fine tuning on the Gamecube version. The Underground series are beautiful.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Sprung
    I was rather impressed with NFSMW. I hadn't expected much, as usually, the NFS games have a really good one, then a crappy one, and repeat. But MW is pretty darn good. On a related note: Daylight racing is appreciated

EDIT: Graphics wise, I'd say they could have done a bit more fine tuning on the Gamecube version. The Underground series are beautiful.
    Hmm....so which version do you have ? aka for which console ?

| LG OLED G1 65-Inch | Ryzen 5 5600x @ 4.75Ghz | ASUS ROG Strix B550-F Gaming | Zotac RTX 3080 Ti Amp Extreme Holo 12GB GDDR6X | WD Black SN850 1TB | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 16 GB DDR4 3600 MHz | Lian Li Galahad 240 AIO | ASUS ROG Strix 850W Gold | Xbox One Wireless Controller | Nintendo Switch (Atmosphere) |

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by Rav.
    Hmm....so which version do you have ? aka for which console ?
    Gamecube. And after thinking about it a bit, I do believe the Underground versions I played were on the Xbox. That's probably why I noticed so much of a difference graphic-wise.

Thanks
    EP Points

I have NFSMV I think it's a bit easy compared to NFS underground 1. The game blurs when you are driving at 5mph but it is a good game.

Thanks

Underground 2(no.8) and High Stakes(no.4) are my favorite ones so far
    i played the MW demo, i'll get the game in a week or two
    i was a bit dissappointed the physics arent as good as U2, but it could be just be the demo
    i wouldnt have minded alternating day and night modes and damage
    also it seems that the brake has become redundant in this game
    but i'd say that i am a big NFS fan (i have every single game)
    survival kit:
    1x dell axim x51-v
    1x 1GB CF
    >1024kb wi-fi connection
    ((((((((((((((�)))))))))))))))

Thanks

Most Wanted = Hot Pursuit with better graphics and more cars.

same premise. get chased by the cops, try to get away.

Thanks

NSF? Nintendo sound format? Emulated NES music? o.o

Mikey_ Guest

i'm surprised polo hasn't commented on this game yet. and i'm actually thinking of picking this game up. i haven't played a good racer in a long time.

Thanks

i'm flying thru Burnout Revenge ATM, and i am *this* close to announcing it BEST RACER EVAR

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CheezyMadman
    i'm flying thru Burnout Revenge ATM, and i am *this* close to announcing it BEST RACER EVAR
    Ya....its a really cool game too. I have it but since I got NFS MW BE, I got hooked to it....better car physics than Burnout....no "flying" or "wall riding". Just really cool racing. Oh...and I love the balance it maintains between both the games (aka Burnout and GT4). NFS games are always between both of those games....not TOO MUCH FANTASY....and NOT TOO MUCH REAL

Oh and the tuning PLUS police chases makes it AWESOME. I loved Hot Pursuit 2, it was really cool. What I would have liked in NFS MW is ALTERNATING DAY AND NIGHT TIME RACES. Well, as of now, am up against #12 on the Blacklist, Big Lou, and I haven't encountered a single NIGHT TIME RACE I wonder whether they are actually in the game or is it ONLY DAY TIME RACES
    Last edited by Kazekage Gaara; 3rd-January-2006 at 15:14.

Thanks

i think they broke the tool to make the races at night during the UG series. over-used it and it broke.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by CheezyMadman
    i think they broke the tool to make the races at night during the UG series. over-used it and it broke.
    Well, I really liked night time races No seriously....they were really cool

Edit: I also wish there was some way to "import" your tuned up car from NFSU2, which would have been wicked awesome I mean of course its the rule of NFS games to NOT give you SUPERTUNED cars in the beginning but they could've always put that feature and made it as an "unlockable" after you finish the game
    Last edited by Kazekage Gaara; 3rd-January-2006 at 15:24.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Rav.
    I just picked up the "Black Edition" a week back, and this game is so AWESOME especially the police chases.

Right now am up against #13 on the blacklist, Izzy . Completing the milestones and grabbin the BOUNTY

So, if you have this game, tell us what you think about it

Edit: By the way, do any of you guys have the Xbox360 version ? If so, tell us what differences do you see. I have the PS2 version and I know its like Paper Mario when compared to the Xbox or Xbox360 versions
    is the xbox version that much better?

Thanks
    EP Points

I played the demo and I didnt see anything special in that game. Dont get me wrong I thought it was okay but I would only rent it or something