Thread: help with echelon dreamcast images

Thanks

Lightbulb help with echelon dreamcast images

i have burned 2 echelon images (jet grind radio and doa2 LE) and neither of them work when i pop them in my dreamcast. Is there something special you have to do to the images? i am using discjuggler and whenever i burn echelon games i get an error saying that my disc is invalid. So i burned the games anyway, and they didnt work. But i have burned other dc games that arent echelons with the same type of cd-rs and they work great. help would be appreciated.

Thanks
    EP Points

Quote Originally Posted by ishii255
    i have burned 2 echelon images (jet grind radio and doa2 LE) and neither of them work when i pop them in my dreamcast. Is there something special you have to do to the images? i am using discjuggler and whenever i burn echelon games i get an error saying that my disc is invalid. So i burned the games anyway, and they didnt work. But i have burned other dc games that arent echelons with the same type of cd-rs and they work great. help would be appreciated.
    Being Echelon releases probably has nothing to do with the problem. You want to make sure that if DiscJuggler asks you to 'fix the image', say No.

Or, do as I do: Use Alcohol 120%