Thread: REQ: Dance Dance Revolution 8th Mix (Extreme) JAP

Thanks

Default REQ: Dance Dance Revolution 8th Mix (Extreme) JAP

Hello again!

Well, Christmas came and went. I got my new HDLoader and booted DDR 7th mix on there. I always loved the Japanese versions of DDR, simply because it's not riddled with American crap.

However, the American release of the Extreme version was pathetic. Just the fact that it wasn't really "Extreme" really ticked me off, and had some very bad songs on there. :X

So, I went off on a quest to find the 8th mix. I was shocked though, because I searched 2 usenet servers, a couple of P2P programs, and about 10,000 torrent websites and could NOT find a good download, or hardly any download for the 8th mix.

I tried my best on eMule, but that's totally driving me insane. DC++ is just full of REGISTERED USERS ONLY servers, which I KNOW FOR SURE wasn't there before on pratically all the servers in the world. Torrents don't come easy for specific games, particularly imports. I've tried a lot of trackers, and I couldn't find a new torrent with at least 10 seeds or even 15 peers.

So i'm still, to this day, still looking for the iso. If you can, you could either:

1.) Find me a good source with the ISO (please no eMule unless you find a monster sourced link )
    2.) Upload the file somewhere
    3.) Seed it to me through torrents

I know it might seem like a big deal to me, but...well...anyway to loose weight and have fun with friends for free at the same time.

Thanks! EP > Other rom sites!

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

Hah, I was going to suggest that you probably didn't find 8th Mix because it aint called that, but you already seem to know that. Dude, I have DDR Extreme JP with the patch, but I dunno how soon I'm going to have the means to upload it. It could be a couple weeks, could be a month. Um, if you're patient I'll upload it, but...yeah man, keep your eyes open elsewhere.