Thread: Slimeworld...

Thanks

Default Slimeworld...

Hey...

Need some help with Slimeworld for Sega Genesis...II am on the first level and I am confused...

JJack2k4
    JJack2k4

Thanks

can you be more specific?

"If you don't want to sing for me, just say so. I'd be happy to beat the sound outta you."
    "You're as energetic as ever. I like that. It's okay to be scared.... Just don't ever give up."

"What if your pursuit of this 'justice' brings an end to the current peace? Would you be able to live with that?"

Thanks

Okay it seems like I am going in circles...It seems like I keep going back to the beginning of the first level....
    JJack2k4

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

Google found nothing. Sorry.

You're best bet is to use MSPaint or something similar to make a crude map while your playing the game, to help you know where you're going (and where you've already been).

I have the PCE CD version but I only played a little bit of it; didn't even finish the first level.
    Not sure if it's the same as the Genesis version anyway.

Thanks

Well, I now played the first level a bit and one part where I had some problems to find the right way was this one,
    maybe it's the one where you got stuck, too. For the rest of the level the path is very clear, I find, because of
    the green arrows that are almost everywhere:

(\__/) Requests: None :)
    (O.o )
    (> < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

Inside of a Final Fantasy NES cartridge...
    Thanks
    EP Points

How did you make that map?

It's very well done.

Me, I just use MSPaint to make crude "stick-figure" like maps.

Thanks

I used multiple screenshots and put them together to get a bigger-than-one-screen map. I like such maps much better than creating them selfmade "stick-figure"-like because this way it looks just like in the game. But it can also consume more time - depends on how much detail would be added to the selfdrawn maps.
    (\__/) Requests: None :)
    (O.o )
    (> < )
    This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.