Thread: Goblet of fire

Thanks

Default Goblet of fire

For those you don't know i am talking about the new Harry Potter movie. I was wondering your thoughts about it... i thought it was great but they shoudla made it twice the length bcuase they let out a lot of funny stuff i would have enjoyed to see... of coures for little kids i know it may not be possible to make it such a length. Thoughts? Hate? Like?

Thanks

I liked it but I agree that it was shortened too much. Same philosophy goes with anything, read the book before watching the movie.

Thanks
    Blog Entries
    EP Points

It'd been awhile since I read the book, so I didn't really notice all the shit they took out. I took my mom to see it and she did notice. She liked it, but thought that it was a failure as far as being a faithful adaptation of the book.

Thanks

i'm the same as your mom. with the thinking of GOF i hear there's a pc game for it... is it any good? (i played the azkaban one just to see how they were .. (i'm 18) and it was Ok... a nice change compared to other games.

Thanks

I downloaded the Xbox one and it was ok.

But it was in Spanish so I can't be sure.

Thanks

its the same way with halo, play the game, beat the game, read the books (there are 3) then go see the movie (not possible till summer 2007)

My Request & Game List

Thanx to the many people in the community of emuparadise, i know have 3 bars of reputation! It says Snake Solid has a spectacular aura about.

Did i say something funny or upload something dat you were looking forward 2 in da post above? Gimme rep by clicking da button on top of my post!

(\__/)
    (O.o )
    (> < )

Dis is Bunny. Copy Bunny in2 ur signature 2 help him on his way 2 world domination!

Thanks
    EP Points

I haven't seen it yet, but gfrom you guys, and friends, it seems it's too short, and they left stuff out.

IMO, they should of made it in 2 parts like they were going to originally...
    http://www.epforums.org/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=29796&dateline=143454  3972

Thanks

i wanted to start this thread about the forth installment to the harry potter series. well me and my wife saw this movie yesterday and i thought it was good. i enjoyed the movie. If u've kept up with the harry potter movies, u might agree this one was one the best. The storyline was really good and kept u guessing. alot of good surprises and even some heartfelt part to the movie. id give this movie an 81/2 out of 10 (8= id rent this movie 9= id pay to see this movie again)

My Scale of 1- 10
    1= two hours of my life ill never get back!
    2= what the heck was i thinking when i bought this ticket
    3= It sucked
    4= I dident like it
    5=could have done a better job
    6= it was Ok
    7= It was good
    8= I'd rent it
    9= I'd pay to see it again
    10= I must own this movie
    Taken from here from which it came and used in such a way that i could only be a representation of what it was and where it came from.

Thanks
    EP Points

I seen the movie, mind you i have not read or seen any of the other movies, it was okay i just didnt knwo what the fuck was goin on, lady next to me sort of got pissed of cos i was asking questions.

Thanks

ha i could imagine that
    Taken from here from which it came and used in such a way that i could only be a representation of what it was and where it came from.