Thread: Missing person...Has anyone seen him? (A.K.A. Damn I'm proud to be a Rammstein fan)

Thanks
    EP Points

Default Missing person...Has anyone seen him? (A.K.A. Damn I'm proud to be a Rammstein fan)

Quote Originally Posted by Rammstein.com
    MISSING PERSON � WILLIAM LAMAR � LONDON SIGNING SESSION

Since Friday, Oct. 28th, William Lamar has been missing. It is known that he boarded a plane from the US to London, UK on this date. His parents assume that he was planning to attend the Rammstein signing session there. Since this day no one has heard anything from him. William�s parents are very concerned and worried as William is not well and may need medication. We would like to ask everybody who has attended the London signing session and possibly met William there or at a later time to call one of the below telefone numbers.
    William, when you�re reading this, please get in touch with your parents!
    It is possible that Williams has in the meantime travelled to Germany - any information can help! Here�s the letter of his parents:

Dear Rammstein Fans,

We are trying to get word to our son, William Lamar, who has been missing from the US since Friday, October 28, 2005. We want to know that he is safe and hope he will contact us soon.

You will find a photo and description of William appear here: http://www.rammstein.com/pdf/WilliamLamarMissing.pdf. He is a big fan of Rammstein. If you have any information about William please contact:

Phone:
    In the UK--freephone 0500 700 700 (Missingpersons.org)
    or 0207 499 9000(US Embassy)
    In Germany--030 83050 (US Embassy)
    In the USA--001 617 373 2121 (Northeastern University Saftey Office)
    Email: [email protected]

Thank you for helping us find our son,

Bruce and Mary Anne Lamar
    (William's parents)
    Yeah. This is really cool of Rammstein and their management to do. I know a lot of bands would care less if a fan with an illness has been missing for nearly a month. But for Rammstein to give this kind of attention to a single fan is REALLY cool of them. So, yeah, any of you from Europe (mainly England and Germany) think you've seen this kid, call one of the appropriate numbers above.

Man, I hope they find this guy. And yeah, things like this make me DAMN proud to be a Rammstein fan. They're such cool guys.

Thanks

It's been ages since I've listened to them but yeah cool of them to do for sure. Any group that wouldn't do this if contacted is scum anyway though IMO and I wouldn't want to support them...

The "kid" is 18 though, maybe he's sick of his pushy parents .
    MY TRADE LIST :
    http://www.dementedlullaby.freewebspace.com/

Some tomb from out whose sounding door
    She ne'er shall force an echo more,
    Thrilling to think, poor child of sin!
    It was the dead who groaned within
    - E.A Poe

Thanks
    EP Points

Hats off to Rammstein and their management for doing this, my respect for the band quadrupled when I saw your post. It's every parent's worst nightmare for their child to go missing, but for them to go missing in a different country? I can't imagine what that poor family is going through. Hopefully somebody is able to help.

Thanks

Yeah, I like Rammstein a lot. I never expected for them to do this though. Wow.
    Day After Yesterday

Thanks
    EP Points

And they make great music on top of that!
    I guess it would be a nightmare to know your kid is lost on another continent.

Thanks
    Blog Entries

ive been a rammstein fan for years. never really knew much about the band, but from their music, i had a certain perception about them. this totally flips it around. now i love these guys even more
    Quote Originally Posted by Chibi-Suke
    You really aren't kidding about your title... wow.
    There isn't an acronym to describe how badly I want you to not be here.

Thanks

I'm not surprised Rammstein would do that.. Despite their AWESOME angry music, they really are just a bunch of nice guys.

Till is so hot.

"Violence is always the answer. If you somehow believe violence is not the answer, you are asking the wrong questions. If violence is not solving your problems then you're not using enough of it."

Visit my Deviant Art Gallery here:http://sspirate.deviantart.com/gallery/