Thread: chrono cross question(small spoiler)

Thanks

Default chrono cross question(small spoiler)

ok i saved kid so i didnt get glenn in my party is the another way to get him on my team
    <center/>

Thanks
    EP Points

http://www.gamefaqs.com/console/psx/game/196917.html

Check at the bottom and look up to the Recruitment FAQ, you'll find there all you want about... well... recruitment.

Thanks

The only way to get Glenn is by bailing out on saving Kid... Macha will take you back to Termina and there you meet Glenn (follow him around!)...

Don't worry, Korcha will save Kid in your stead and you'll meet up with her later on...

Cerno Guest

Or you can play through the game and then finish it and do a new game+ and then don't save kid and you'd get glenn. Once you get to that secret place with the monster fights if you step in those spots, you can get both glenn and korcha.

Thanks

One of the only problems with Chrono Cross is that you can't (honestly) get all of the characters at the same time. When you have to make a big choice, whatever you choose, you're going to be deserting some really cool characters. I hate choosing between Guile and Nikki (Pierre sux) I also hate having to choose between getting Razzly (so cool) or getting Glenn (unfair 4 enemies).

Thanks

Yep, you can get ALMOST all characters if you play it right and finish the whole game twice... Then you have to play it again a THIRD time to get the last character you're missing (Pierre, for me ).

So it's Nikki, or Guile, or Pierre... Three characters, three play-throughs... Damn...

Thanks
    EP Points

Wait, I think that maybe I can possibly recall the idea of a place in the marsh or bog (?) soon after the beginning where you could transport somewhere else and get your previous characters. Are you guys taking this into consideration? Sorry, but I played that game when it came out.

Thanks

Yeah, it appears during a New Game+, but it's not at the beginning of the game, it's actually sometime after you beat Chronopolis, or something like that, on Disc 2...

And you can only retrieve the characters from your previous play-throughs, so you still have to play the game three times and get to that point if you want all characters to be in your team...

Thanks
    EP Points

Okey, thanks for that reminder.