Thread: Help!!!

Thanks

Default Help!!!

Hi I need some help...
    I'm playing Tiny Toons for the Sega Genesis and I am stuck on the first cave level....
    I already went to gamefaqs.com and received the information here it goes:

Grab the diamond Icon and go right as fast as you can, hopping off the wall to grab the Extra Buster a little further on. Head up and you'll see a loner frog standing on a platform to your right. Stomp him then grab the two Hearts through the wall next too him. Through the wall from the Heart room lays another chamber. Head right, killing frogs, until you reach a Heart Icon. Edge your way towards the Stalactites and they'll fall harmlessly to the ground. Head right, avoiding Stalactites and killing frogs to reach Gogo!

This is where the game gets fuzzy for me..If someone can help me that would be great!

Thanks,
    JJack2k4
    JJack2k4

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by jjack2k4
    Hi I need some help...
    I'm playing Tiny Toons for the Sega Genesis and I am stuck on the first cave level....
    I already went to gamefaqs.com and received the information here it goes:

Grab the diamond Icon and go right as fast as you can, hopping off the wall to grab the Extra Buster a little further on. Head up and you'll see a loner frog standing on a platform to your right. Stomp him then grab the two Hearts through the wall next too him. Through the wall from the Heart room lays another chamber. Head right, killing frogs, until you reach a Heart Icon. Edge your way towards the Stalactites and they'll fall harmlessly to the ground. Head right, avoiding Stalactites and killing frogs to reach Gogo!

This is where the game gets fuzzy for me..If someone can help me that would be great!

Thanks,
    JJack2k4

ok this is what you have to do..read belowvvvvv

Thanks

you should look faqs............for walkthroughs for all the games they should'nt lead you the wrong way

Thanks

it seems like they do...I have been trying to figure this out for the past week and still no avail...
    JJack2k4