Thread: Nightwish singer kicking

Thanks

Default Nightwish singer kicking

How sad was it for you that they kicked Tarja Turunen (the singer) from nightwish...

Tell it with number 1-5

Mine is 2/5 because I'm not any kind of Nightwish fan and don't care lot and it didn't change my life, bnut of course I'm little sorry for herself.
    . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by GODJonez
    You suck!

Thanks

1/5.

She's ugly.
    Of course, the other members of the band are even uglier, so I don't know...

Thanks

Erm. How exactly do we show emotion with numbers?

Anyway, as I previously said in the metal thread, it's not that I care, but it's for the better I think. Her later efforts were subpar if compared to her earlier (Oceanborn comes to mind), and she became way too obsessed with what she became (which isn't much, mind you) that she no longer gave any effort, not even towards her band mates. So I'm in support of her dismissal you could say. She had it coming.