Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: epsxe and legend of dragoon

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by devarian
    built in? where is that? i dont see it in any of the menus...
    SegNin means a build in cheating utility that is present in
    ePSXe main menu up to version 1.5.2 it is not present in 1.6.0
    You can acces it from the cheat menu.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by MegaVolt
    SegNin means a build in cheating utility that is present in
    ePSXe main menu up to version 1.5.2 it is not present in 1.6.0
    You can acces it from the cheat menu.
    ahh, im usin 1.6

Thanks

i got a little carried away with the cheats and now everyone like lvl 54, so i gave them the best gear they could have... and i even got all the dragoon spirits and everyone with max dragoon level... including divine, lol. needless to say, im kickin ass and takin names. i beat lenus at the end of disk 2 with a few additions and shanas best dragoon attack, lol. it kinda takes away from the experience of the game, but its fun beating the living hell out of everything.

i have one more question, then ill shut up. how can i extract the CGs from the game so i can watch them seperately from having to play through the entire game? i havent seen the end CG this time around, but i remember from when i last played it how awesome it is, lol.

Thanks

Several video and audio plugins can dump video/sound files. Check the configuration panel of your P.E.Op.S. video/audio plugins. I think the default key for recording a .avi file is space bar. There's a little button that brings you to the configuration of the keys from wich the plugin can be commanded from ingame. When you record something from the screen, the video plug saves the .avi file in a folder named DEMO in epsxe main folder.

I think most plugins come with a readme file; it's recommended that you read them, you can find more detailed information there. A little research doens't hurt

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by devarian
    i have one more question, then ill shut up. how can i extract the CGs from the game so i can watch them seperately from having to play through the entire game? i havent seen the end CG this time around, but i remember from when i last played it how awesome it is, lol.
    If it's in one of the standard PSX formats you can use PSXMC to rip it
    to .avi. Using plugins to rip video from game requires you to play the game
    to the moment of the FMV you want to rip, with PSXMC you don't have to.

Thanks

the codes that come with psx emulation cheater, under 'other codes,' then 'in-battle codes,' theres one called 'enemies modifier' that will take you to any enemy in the game, if you have the code for it, or so the description says. would anyone know how to enter said codes for the boss, and what the code for lavitz spirit in mayfil would be? rather vague question, i know, but i have to try, i messed with too many of the cheats and now everything all messed up, lol

Thanks

Uhm... maybe this helps you, but i'm not sure.

The only game i cheated with (actually, over-cheated) was Chrono Cross. I introduced so many codes, the game started to crash at a certain point, where wouldn't normally crash. I was playing CC with epsxe, so I continued playing it with psxeven, from an imported memory card file in wich i had saved my progress in the game. I continued playing CC with psxeven with no problems, but also with no more cheats.

Or you could just try disabling the cheats by switching to a normal video plugin.

Hope this helps.

EDIT: I assume your main problem is that, as you said, the game is "all messed up" and you can't continue playing it. Other than that, sorry, i don't know the codes you're looking for, but remmenber 2 things:

1) You can add your own cheats or edit the cheat database of emucheater.
    2) Google is your friend A little search and you should get those codes.
    Last edited by LastPucho; 26th-September-2005 at 03:49.